Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#681 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-11-2012, 08:30 PM

"My biggest concern is any potential homicidal maniacs; girls who have lost their minds. We can deal with them no problem, obviously, but I'd like there to be as little bloodshed as possible. We can't act like monsters anymore; it's only encouraging the scientists to keep us hidden."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#682 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2012, 06:50 AM

"I don't know much about the control group, but there was a lot of experimentation done on the enhanced group," Dawn replied. "So a lot of them might be resentful."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#683 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 03:54 PM

"It may have stabilized some of them. The control group ones... were fairly bad in Japan.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#684 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 06:40 PM

"But in this lab, they're just seen as comparisons to the enhanced group, so they may have calmed down a bit, right?" Dawn asked.

"The scientists here are mainly focused on the enhanced Diclonii."

(#685 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 06:42 PM

"Maybe." Lucy rubbed her face, frowning. "I'm more worried about finding more psychotic ones regardless of type."

Halestorm
(#686 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 06:51 PM

"We'd have to find a way to get in and talk to them in order to find that out," Dawn said, frowning.

"That would be nearly impossible, unless we could get a scientist on our side."

(#687 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 06:53 PM

"That would be nearly impossible. Unless... no, she probably died with the rest." She sighed. "There was a woman I remember, a very strange lady; she came in to check the tubes and needles once in awhile and she was... oddly and genuinely kind to me. She spoke to me once in awhile; told me that I was growing up into a beautiful young woman and that she hoped her daughter had half my strength." She grimaced. "Kind of a horrible thing to wish on your child, to have to be tormented."

Halestorm
(#688 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 07:09 PM

"Unless her daughter was a Diclonius, then it would make sense," Dawn murmured.

(#689 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 07:12 PM

".. But that's so sc'rewed up." Her hands clenched on the bed. "Why would anyone let their child be tested on while they work in the same building?!"

Halestorm
(#690 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 07:20 PM

"I don't know; if I ever meet her, I'll ask her."