Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#671 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 08:04 PM

"... I was very young. I don't quite remember how old I even am. I lived in a little school for children who had no families, but I disliked staying there." She looked down at her hands, staring. She hated this story, but the others... they needed to learn from it somehow. "One day, I... found a puppy. The other children would make fun of my horns, my pink hair, my red eyes. Even the teachers thought it was a bit weird and didn't stop them. But this puppy didn't... didn't judge me." A tear slid down her cheek. The memory of the puppy's sweet bark was still very strong.

"A girl that treated me somewhat better than the others found out about the puppy, that I was hiding it by a little statue, and promised me she wasn't going to tell anyone." Her hands clenched into fists. "A few days later, the boys were being particularly bad; then they revealed my dog and-" Her voice hitched. "I tell everyone I don't remember what they did. I do. I remember every painful second, every whimper." More tears streaked down her face but she didn't look up. "Then... then the boy stopped, and said that Ishi wasn't... wasn't moving anymore. Something in me just... just snapped. Their deaths seemed... seemed to happen in really slow motion-"

"... the real monsters... ARE YOU!"

She flinched a bit at the thought and grabbed both horns without even realizing it, sniffling. "It... it's so strange that this still bothers me so much. But our kind's fondness for killing - it's natural. That's what we're told in the labs, right?" She exhaled, confusion creeping across her face. "But... I never felt right about what I did that day. And... that wasn't the only incident. By far, it wasn't my worst."

Ooc: Continued in another post but do reply while you wait. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#672 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 08:15 PM

Dawn nodded; she knew only too well how that felt. She had always had that urge to kill, due to the way she'd been treated; she felt that all men were her enemies. And Dawn also knew that Rain had slaughtered several guards as she'd escaped the facility. She said nothing tho, just listened to Lucy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 08:27 PM

"A little while later, after I'd buried Ishi, a boy found me crying by his grave. I wanted to run and hide, and I refused to talk to him. I thought he was just going to be cruel, and I wanted nothing to do with others again. One day he just... flops this hat on my head." She picked up the frayed cloth hat, smiling at it. It wasn't the same one; this was the green one "Nyuu" had used. "And one day he brought a music box that played the most beautiful music I'd heard in my life.

"We were best friends; at least, that's what I thought. It... It turns out that, well, we were, but I sc'rewed up badly." She worried the hat between her fingers. "He told me he wanted to introduce me to his cousin at the fair. I thought cousin was a boy term; the word he used was male-indicative in Japanese, but I believe he may have slipped on his words trying to make sure I wouldn't be upset that it was actually a girl."

"When I saw them together, I... reacted wrong. I assumed that he was basically friend-cheating on me with this other girl." She exhaled and looked up; her eyes were red from crying. "Okay, that's bullsh*t. I loved him, I thought he loved me back. I don't... fully remember what happened at the fair, but twenty-three people died. Then two more... on the train." She closed her eyes. "Those two I remember. His father, then his little sister. She... she was only trying to protect him from me." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Then he tackled me to the ground because I was going back to find his cousin and he shook me til I snapped out of it, kept screaming at me, asking me why I'd gone crazy, why I'd done it, why..." She buried her face in her hat. Now all she could hear was Kouta, crying and angry and pleading with her to stop. "... I wasn't caught that night. It was several years down the line. I was hiding with a homeless girl I'd befriended. She was scared; we'd been chased by soldiers for a few days. She threw herself in the way of an armor-piercing bullet to save me." A tiny sob escaped the hat she hid in. "A stupid human girl killed herself to save me because I was the only friend she'd ever had."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#674 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 08:32 PM

Dawn had never been shown affection by anyone, so didn't know how to express it. She felt she wanted to comfort Lucy, but could not think how to.

"How did you escape?" she asked. "Rain escaped from the lab by killing all the guards who were in her way. I heard about it afterwards; she ripped them apart."

(#675 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM

"Stupidity on the guards' part. They believed the helmet I had on would inhibit my vectors; that or that I would be complicit and calm. I stayed in that cell for... by the time I left, I was a young woman. I never had a childhood. None of us ever do and the ones that do are lucky to have had the chance." She rubbed her face. "My utter escape off a cliff though, that was a sniper's fault. He failed to take into account that human beings, regardless of evolution, are not static targets. He was aiming at the back of my head as I watched the bay below; I turned my head and the bullet broke the helmet I wore and knocked me into the sea."

Halestorm
(#676 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 08:40 PM

"I always think of going back there and breaking all the Diclonii out, but it's an impossible dream. They'd never let me do that."

(#677 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2012, 03:28 PM

"If there were more of us on the outside, maybe."

Halestorm
(#678 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-11-2012, 07:02 PM

"There's only me, and Rain, and Snowflake, and you, of course," Dawn replied. "Don't think that's enough."

(#679 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2012, 08:01 PM

"Considered." Lucy fell silent and wiped the last of the tears off her face. "There must be... must be some way."

Halestorm
(#680 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-11-2012, 08:23 PM

"Rain and Snowflake escaped cuz of a power cut, which meant that their cell doors opened," Dawn said.

"Maybe if we could do something similar with the power, the same thing could happen again."