Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:40 AM

She put both hands on her horns, subconsciously. "I-I don't want Missile to come back out."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:42 AM

"The two of us should be a match for another Diclonius," Rain said. "If Missile comes back out, I'll make sure that she doesn't get you killed. In any case, if we don't go out and see this Diclonius, she might come in here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:48 AM

"Yeah." She fell silent and looked at Lonnie, worried for his safety. "Let's go then."

Diane had been given a leave of absence for her broken arm, and she was sitting miserably with Larry in their hotel room. "This is... I don't know what's going on in this city." She covered her face with her good hand. "I can't get my mind around it."

"Then don't." He wrapped his arm around her and rested his head against hers. He'd have given anything in the galaxy, anything in the universe, to fix things now.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#604 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:53 AM

Rain mentally steeled herself; she glanced at Jerome as well as at Lonnie. She knew that they'd be in danger if the Diclonius outside came in to look for the others that she could sense. Of course, Rain naturally assumed that the Diclonius was female; she'd never heard of a male Diclonius, ever.

"Come," she said to Nikita. "Let's go."

Dawn was outside the flats, hesitating; she had been here before when James had made her hunt for Rain, but now she could sense two Diclonii within.

(#605 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:55 AM

She nodded. "You know how to work the elevator, right? I-I could never figure out the buttons in the ones in the labs; too many floors. Mom always pressed them but once in awhile she'd let me hit every single one." She smiled sheepishly. "The other scientists were never very happy with Mom sometimes.."

Halestorm
(#606 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:05 AM

"I know; Jerome showed me how," Rain replied. "And why was that? Was it cuz she was too attached to you? The scientists were always told to treat us neutrally. I was too old when I came over here, so I was never assigned a mother. It probably wouldn't have worked, anyway; I would have know that they weren't my mother."

(#607 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 09:08 AM

"..." Nikita blinked and held up a finger, mouth open in shock. "But... Mom's my MOM. She isn't a surrogate. I remember times before the labs when I was very little."

Halestorm
(#608 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:17 AM

"What, really?" Rain asked as they got into the elevator. She pressed the button to bring them down to the ground floor.

"I can't remember my mother. I think she was a teenage mother, and the labs pressed her to give me up for adoption, but they took her. I only found that out by listening to the scientists. They don't think that we understand, you see; they talk amongst themselves like they would in front of rats in cages."

(#609 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 09:22 AM

"Mom said she used to be like the other scientists until she had me." Nikita looked sad. "She's never around for any of the testing; she said she can't stand doing it anymore because every time she looks at a Diclonius she thinks about me. She's always there to take care of me after." She sniffed and looked down at the ground. "And she can't leave either. She and I were taken by this great big brutish man back to the labs when I was small. The guy who ran it in Japan was very, very cruel."

Halestorm
(#610 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:26 AM

Rain nodded. "Yes," she said. "He was worse than the Americans; they gave us names, and clothing, and not as many tests."