Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#591 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-07-2012, 10:02 PM

James had waited a while before he'd been forced to leave his apartment for some groceries. He hadn't even made a real trip, simply gone to the gas station to grab some milk and then some non-perishables to hold him off for a while. He skulked in the shadows, hoping to avoid detection. He kept feeling as though he were being watched, but he'd felt that since the day Dawn had left, so he no longer had any idea whether such feelings were valid.

He ran a hair through his disheveled dark mane as he waited for the last light to change, his dark eyes bloodshot and with heavy, bruised-looking bags beneath them. He glanced around when he got a walk son, than ran across the street tot he shelter of yet another building.

Finally, he found his complex. Safety at last!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#592 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2012, 06:48 AM

Dawn had waited outside James' home for some time, knowing that he would have to leave its confines sooner or later. She watched as he left, smiling to herself at the look on his face; she was glad that he was frightened. Now he'd know just how she had felt. Dawn made her move once James returned; she placed one hand on his shoulder as she stepped out of the shadows, an evil grin on her face.

"Remember me?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#593 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 07:38 AM

James shouted and dropped his milk. "N-n-no!" He immediately backpedaled.

(#594 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Dawn smiled, standing as in a way to block any escape. "You do remember me," she said, conversationally. "And you know what you did to me, back when I was unable to fight back. So I figured I'd pay you back in much the same way; just so you know, before you die, what it feels like to be helpless at the hands of someone much stronger than you."

The Diclonius girl extended her vectors, pale green in colour and infinate, to surround James so that now escape was impossible. "Beg, why don't you beg?" she said. "Maybe I'll change my mind."

(#595 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 09:56 AM

True coward that James was, he did beg. He cried, and pleaded, went on his knees and stammered apologies and promises to make i up o her, whatever she wanted. It was rather pathetic.

(#596 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 10:00 AM

Dawn was much amused by this, and it showed. She wasn't about to give up her chance of revenge, but it sweetened the deed to see James so abject. Dawn waited, as if she was going to let James go, then struck. She used her vectors to tear James apart much like she'd killed the sleazy man at the motel, but this time she did it slowly, so as to draw out the suffering for the man who had raped her and abused her all those years.

(#597 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 10:12 AM

He screamed in terror and pain as he was torn limb from limb. As his mind lost its hold in pain and terror, he even messed himself.

(#598 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 10:27 AM

Dawn stared at James' dead body in contempt, then she walked away. She had used her vectors to ensure that none of the blood splashed on her, and was clean. Now her revenge was done, she felt lonely. Draco was gone; he'd left the town and was goodness knows where. Dawn wondered if she could possibly find Rain and Snowflake in the town...

(#599 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:22 AM

Nikita froze a bit and looked around. "... I can feel another one outside."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#600 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:26 AM

"Another one?" Rain said. "I can sense them, too. We'd better go outside."