Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 07:25 AM

"Make sure that you do. And don't attract any press attention," Charles added. "There have been quite a few reporters sneaking around recently."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Lonnie looked up with a jerk of his head as a girl collapsed next to him. The girl was small and slight and had blood on her legs. Something about her appearence almost triggered a memory from his past, something he'd pushed to the back of his mind... Lonnie shook his head, not wanting to remember and reached out a tentative hand to touch the girl's shoulder.

"You alright?" he said, while inwardly thinking that he'd never seen anyone less alright than this girl.
Nikita squeaked - literally squeaked - and scooted backward, cracking her shoulder against the wall and staring at Lonnie with fear. "N-no. I-I want my mom." Her voice cracked. "Sh-She... the others and-" She twitched and held her hands against her head, whimpering a little once more. "Then Rain... she... my head hurts," she held her head tighter; the voice was getting louder and it wanted to hurt this boy and she wouldn't let it. He wasn't being mean. Well, not yet, it insisted, but better deal with him now than later!

No. She imagined kicking the voice, and it seemed to stop. She relaxed a little and looked up at him, a little scared. "Wh-Who are you?"

-----

Diane's phone began to go off and she glared at it half-heartedly before picking it up; it was her working cell phone, she had to answer. "Boss, it's a migrainer, please kindly call back tomor-"

"Someone spotted a bloodied girl running around in the alleyway. You're closest so you get to investigate."

"...boss. Migraines." Her tone pleaded.

"No. Get up, drink some Red Bull to get some caffeine in you, and get your ass moving." He hung up and she whined, hiding her face in the pillow again.

"F**ker!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 01-16-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 12:14 PM

"But of course; I can be very discreet when I so choose. You should know how I operate by now, dear brother," James said in an almost -almost- nonchalant way before hanging up. He cracked his neck, then exited his personal office. He headed for the second bedroom in his lofty apartment. This room was painted a soft pink, and its sumptuous bed had the softest duvet, sheets, and pillows. It looked luxurious and very girly.

But it was not the room itself James care for, it was the occupant; to him, Dawn was an object, a plaything. He called her his "doll", and had her dress accordingly in expensive, girly things; dresses of satin, silk, velvet, lace, cotton nightgowns, necklaces, earrings and bracelets of silver, gold, and platinum.

He took a sick sort of pride in his prize, his Dawn. To him, she was just like his other prized possessions; large tv, expensive car, and the like. The fact that she had feelings and hated his guts was irrelevant; she wasn't human, not to him.

Today, however, she was a tool, not a toy. He strode in confidently to where she was. "Ah, my Dawn. I know how you hate being confined; today, you'll get a reprieve... we need to find some of your sisters."

James referred to other Diclonii as Dawn's "sisters"; he never mentioned Alexis, and thus hardly ever got to use the term "brothers". He used the term "sisters" mockingly, and he always sneered when saying it.

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-16-2012, 06:25 PM

Lonnie looked at the girl; again came that little whisper of almost recognition that he ignored.

"My name's Lonnie," he said. "I ran away a couple of years ago and I live here now."

~~~

Dawn lay in the bed dressed in a pink silk babydoll nightgown. She was wearing gold earrings; her ears were pierced twice and she also wore several bracelets. The only marring object was the steel collar about her neck; it was a collar which would give her a debilating electric shock if she used her vectors. Dawn had been used and abused by James for ten years; the only thing that kept her from suicide was the thought of her revenge against him, which she was certain would eventually come to pass.

When he came into the bedroom, Dawn looked at James with contempt. However, trained to obedience, she nodded to his request. Dawn had searched out Diclonii before; none of them had been escapees, just Diclonii who were born to normal parents and who had been coveted by the lab. Many Diclonii could not control their impulses and killed before being captured. As a Diclonius herself, Dawn could sense their presence.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2012, 06:27 AM

James smirked at her and said, "You ought to change into something more serviceable for today; jeans and a nice blouse, instead of a dress." He bowed mockingly. "I'll leave you to it," he said, before leaving.

(#56 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2012, 07:28 AM

Almost mechanically, Dawn got up and began to get dressed, first washing her face and brushing her hair, which was long and coloured dark pink. She chose a pair of blue jeans and a pale green blouse to wear; Dawn had little or no interest in what she wore but then again, she had little interest in anything.

(#57 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2012, 10:31 AM

James ate breakfast made by Marcela, who was the hired help. She cooked, cleaned, and, when told to do so, styled Dawn's hair for her.

She was a small, hispanic woman, and was terrified of both Dawn and James. She was currently scrubbing the pans she'd used to make breakfast for James and Dawn.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2012, 06:43 PM

Dawn ate automatically, all the time wondering exactly what was up with James. Usually, whenever he used her to find other Diclonii, they had to leave fairly early and everything was in a rush. Not this time, tho.

(#59 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2012, 06:47 PM

James was in no rush; he'd promised his brother delivery, but not prompt delivery.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2012, 07:00 PM

Of course, there'd never been a breakout like this before at the lab.