Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-02-2012, 07:52 PM

Nikita nodded and finished scrubbing her nose before heading into the living room, sitting next to Rain awkwardly. "I-I'm sorry about what happened. She... she's never... she was just a voice in my head before. I used to be able to keep her quiet but that lady must've woken her up before I could really stop her." Her tone was upset.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM

"No need to apologise," Rain replied. "I've heard before of Diclonii having multiple personalities; it's something that happens."

The news came on the TV with a report of a mysterious death in a local motel. A man had been found torn to pieces, and police were treating the death as murder.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2012, 08:06 PM

Nikita flinched and curled up against the couch. "Oh dear."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#534 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-02-2012, 08:13 PM

"That's terrifying," Jerome agreed. His warm brown eyes were wide.

(#535 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-02-2012, 08:15 PM

Rain listened to the news report intently. No photos of the body were shown, but there was a good description. It sounded like a Diclonius killing, but Rain knew she wasn't responsible. She turned to Nikita and whispered into her ear so that only the other Diclonius could hear.

"Was that Missile?"

(#536 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2012, 08:18 PM

She shook her head, hard. "Never. When the officer lady showed up is the first time she's ever gotten out. We'd been in that alley the entire time. She...she wanted to know my name and said it wrong. She called me Niki." She grimaced.

Halestorm
(#537 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-02-2012, 08:31 PM

"Then there must be another Diclonius who escaped."

(#538 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2012, 08:33 PM

She shook her head. "We would have noticed by now."

Halestorm
(#539 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM

"That's a Diclonius killing," Rain said, stubbornly. "Maybe not an escape, but they got out of the lab some other way."

(#540 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2012, 08:49 PM

"I know that. I meant they couldn't have escaped when we did."

Halestorm