Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 07:59 PM

"Er, right," Jerome said. "Oh! Here's your jacket," he handed Rain a blue windbreaker for the chilly, rainy autumn evenings.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 08:01 PM

Missile snorted and looked back at Lonnie, then winced as her nose started bleeding and she held a hand against her nose to try and stop it. As she did, her stature seemed to relax and her eyes went from the angry malevolence to the previous nervous stare. "..w..n-no." She took a step back, eyes widening even further. "Did- did she hurt anybody?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 08:07 PM

Rain took the jacket and put it on. "Thanks," she said with a smile. "I love it."

Lonnie replied to Nikita, his voice still trembling, "She hurt this woman, but that girl Rain showed up to stop her hurting anyone else. She mentioned another girl called Dawn, but wouldn't explain."

(#504 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 08:10 PM

"You're welcome," Jerome said.

(#505 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM

Tears trickled down Nikita's face and she dropped to the ground on her knees before falling back on her butt, looking miserable. "I-I can't- She can't get out again. Y-you don't..." She sniffed a bit then coughed at the accidental snorting of blood, rubbing her nose agitatedly before she looked back up at the boy she called her friend. "Sh...she didn't hurt you did she?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#506 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 08:17 PM

"No," Lonnie replied. "But I really need to know this. I remembered what happened before, when my dad was killed. It was someone like you, or like Rain, who did it, and Missile said the girl was called Dawn."

(#507 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM

"..." Nikita rubbed her eyes, sniffling with a bit less force now, and she dropped her hands to her lap. "... Mom came to see me one day, said that there was a girl who had been given away to a terrible man because she was bad, and that I needed to behave if I didn't want to end up his property, too. She... she attacked people. A lot. The reason she was caught was because... because she killed a man who was hurting his wife. But... but because Mr. Endeavor didn't want news of Diclonius to spread, it was covered up and the d-dead man's wife was set up for blame. I... Mom didn't know there was a kid." She started crying again, but not dramatically - just lots of tears and faint hiccups of sobs. "I-I'm so sorry she did that to you. All of it."

Halestorm
(#508 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM

Lonnie awkwardly put his arm around Nikita. "Don't cry. I guess I understand why she did it. I just wish that Mom could be set free."

(#509 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 08:40 PM

Nikita shook her head and gently pushed him away. "P-please don't touch me. I don't want you to get dirty. My face is still bleeding." She paused, then giggled awkwardly at the strange way the statement came out. "...my face is bleeding. Sorry. I... she's got my brain all weird now."

Halestorm
(#510 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 08:44 PM

"What do we do now, tho?" Lonnie asked. "That woman saw us, and she knows where we are."