Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#481 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2012, 09:36 PM

"Girl's got sense," Rain observed. "How about you let her take over? You need to calm down."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-31-2012, 09:41 PM

"Trust me when I say it doesn't work like that." Missile rolled her shoulders, scowling.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#483 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 07:00 AM

"Well then, make it happen. Seeing as I just said that you're not going to be killing anyone any time soon, there's no point in you being around."

Rain understand about split personalities in Diclonii; it was something that happened, not often, but enough times to be documented. She thought on what Missile had said to Lonnie about infection, and something occurred to her.

"The Diclonius who infected Lonnie was Dawn, right?" Rain said. "She's an enhanced. Maybe the effects on an infected human are different from how they are when it's a standard."

"Look," Lonnie said, his voice trembling, "I don't know what the hell you're all talking about. Who's Dawn, anyway, and what has she got to do with me?"

(#484 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM

Jerome had been getting Rain her first cold-weather jacket when she'd streaked off. As he had to finish the transaction, he was quite a bit behind her when he tried to follow her. He lost her at one point, and looked here and there until finally he found her confronting- whoa.

Another one? What had she called herself? A Diclonuwhatsis? Diclonius. He stared, open-mouthed, at the scene before him, and heard Rain talking about someone named Down and something about and infection.

(#485 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 06:43 PM

"Either way, she isn't coming out. Now she's scared of you." She barely registered Jerome's arrival.

Elsewhere, Diane had scooted off.

"I can't imagine how the enhanced virus would be different." Missile sized Lonnie up and for a split second, she was able to get a vector near him - but it passed through harmlessly, without any sensation to Lonnie's nerves or organs, and she couldn't even grab him. She just phased through. O.o "... well. This is... interesting." She then described this phenomena to Rain with a perplexed look on her face.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#486 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 07:03 PM

"That's strange," Rain said. "Maybe it's cuz Dawn already infected him."

(#487 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM

"You stick your vector through their head, duhhhhmmeeeee." Missile looked irritated. "I literally can't grab any part of him."

Halestorm
(#488 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 07:08 PM

"Wha- what are you talking about?" Jerome finally found his voice, and he sounded horrified.

(#489 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2012, 07:15 PM

Rain turned to Jerome. "I'm sorry you had to see this," she said. "This is Missile. She's a Diclonius, a bit like me."

(#490 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2012, 07:18 PM

"But- but what was all that talk about- about vectors in heads?" Jerome asked, joining her.