Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#391 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 07:32 PM

Lonnie shrugged. "A few places," he replied. "It depends on how fussy and how tired you are."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#392 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 07:33 PM

"I can sleep pretty much anywhere. You get kind of used to that in a cage and straitjacket."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#393 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-23-2012, 07:42 PM

"There's a place behind a dumpster, but it's a bit smelly cept when it's empty," Lonnie said.

"Oh, and there's a few doorways."

(#394 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 07:45 PM

"Anywhere's good." She smiled weakly. "Honest." She couldn't believe she'd just blurted out the thing about the straitjacket. Oh god.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#395 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-25-2012, 07:42 AM

Lonnie was curious about what Nikita had said, but didn't want to bring up the subject. He was still haunted by a memory that was trying to resurface, which involved a girl like Nikita. He took her to a shop doorway. The shop was a shoe shop, which didn't open until nine thirty the next morning.

At James' house, once James was safely out of the way, Draco once again spoke to Dawn.

"I have an idea about a deal I can make with you," he said. "One that will benefit us both."

"How so?" Dawn asked. She hadn't completely gotten over her fear of Draco, but she trusted him far more than she trusted James.

"Here's how it goes. I will remove the collar you have. I can do so in such a way that it won't shock either of us," Draco explained. "Once I have done so, I would like you to put one of your vectors into my chest and remove the liquid nitrogen implant. Then we will both be free."

Dawn gasped, a hand flying up to her mouth. At first, she could not speak, then she said, cautiously, "And what then?"

"Then," Draco continued, "You should leave this house. Since you owe James your revenge, you should leave in order to fully plan it out, and also to take him by surprise. I will remain here to tell him what happened."

A sly smile crept accross the face of the Diclonius girl. "I agree," she replied, all the while thinking of how she would make her tormentor pay.

(#396 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2012, 10:24 AM

Nikita sat down with her back against the corner between the door and the doorframe and hugged her knees. "... is it okay if I asked what happened to your mom and dad, Lonnie?"

Halestorm
(#397 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2012, 03:28 AM

Lonnie hesitated, then replied. "A stranger killed my dad, then my mom was arrested."

(#398 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2012, 07:13 PM

"... I'm so sorry." She hugged her knees harder. The voice was snickering in the back of her head.

Halestorm
(#399 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2012, 10:59 AM

"The police wouldn't believe me when I told them about the girl," Lonnie replied.

Dawn closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as Draco reached for the shock collar around her neck. But there was no agonising electrocution; just a cracking noise as it split away from her throat. Dawn opened her eyes to see the collar lying in two parts on the table. Hesitantly, she let loose her vectors, coloured a pale green, for the first time in ten years. She used one to reach into Draco's chest to remove the implant, placing it carefully on the table next to the broken collar.

Draco settled down to wait for James' return, while Dawn packed up all her clothes along with all the money she found in the house. She left the house behind, leaving her revenge for later and concentrating on enjoying her freedom.

(#400 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-27-2012, 06:04 PM

James walked in later that day and called for Dawn; today had been a good day, and nothing like a spot of fun with the freak to make it a good night, as well. But when she didn't respond, he marched inside and jumped when he saw Draco in the kitchen.