Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-09-2012, 10:59 AM

"Um, you can borrow some of my pajamas," he said. "They might be a little long because I'm taller than you, but- um- your dress is covered in blood," he indicated the front of her shift. It was just now occurring to him that she wasn't seriously injured, but yet she was covered in blood... did that mean that she...? But she seemed to sweet, so simple-minded, like a child seeing the world for the first time.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-09-2012, 06:39 PM

Rain looked down at her shift as tho surprised to see the blood stains. Of course, she remembered how she'd torn the guards asunder, but showed no sign of this on her sweetly impassive face.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2012, 11:34 PM

"Well, ah, I won't make you change til I bandage your feet, at least," he said after a moment. "I mean, we have several hours before my dad comes back, and even then he's still doing work form home; he defines the term 'workaholic'."

(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Due to the alarms and the all the commotion going on around the lab, Zoey found it easy to sneak in without going noticed. If the lab really had nothing to hide, they certainly wouldn't be trying this hard to get whatever or whoever was trying to escape back into the laboratory. Zoey assumed that whatever happened must be top secret, and a dangerous threat to humanity.

She had been inside the laboratory many times before on tours and while interviewing several employees, so she could navigate fairly easily. After finding a spare robe in a small closet near the front, Zoey was ready to try and find out more about what was going on both in, and now outside of, Endevour Laboratories.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-14-2012, 06:52 PM

"I'm just a little tired," Rain replied. "I'll be better after a sleep." She yawned slightly.

Inside the lab, Charles Endevour had shut himself inside his office to make an important phone call, after first making dead sure he wouldn't be overheard. On his desk was a photograph of a sweetly smiling woman; Charles' wife, who had died several years ago. She had never gotten over what had happened after giving birth to their son. Charles preferred not to think about that; his wife, when she was alive, had been a scientist and had wanted the Diclonii to be treated more like people and less like lab rats. That hadn't ended well for either of them.

The lab workers were in disarry; first they had to clean up the evidence of the killings carried out by one of the escaped Diclonius, then all security had to be tightened. Once the clean up was completed, all security personel would be deployed to make sure that the place was wired completely tight and that there was no way that anyone could possibly get out... or in.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-14-2012, 11:36 PM

"We should get you changed and bandaged before you rest," Jerome said.

Bzzzzzt-bzzzzzt! came the buzz of a cell phone on vibrate. Sighing heavily, James Endevour took his phone out of his pocket and answered. "Hello?

Last edited by spirit_queen : 01-15-2012 at 06:40 PM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-15-2012, 06:51 PM

"Alright," sighed Rain. She would have much prefered to just go to sleep there and then; she was used to just putting up with injury. Rain had been used in tests before and had had to just ignore the hurts she got.

Charles listened with relief to the phone being answered. "James," he said, "I need your help. There was a security breach at the lab and two of the Diclonii are currently at large in the city. One control and one enhanced."

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2012, 07:09 PM

James sneered at his brother. "Well, perhaps next time you'll have power in reserve to counter something such as a blackout... which subjects escaped?" James was the worst sort of man; aggressive, ruthless, heartless... and much, much more. But, as he'd proven to his brother, he certainly had his uses.

"And, just what are you willing to give up to ensure that I bring these girls back alive for you, hmmm?"

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM

"Out of the enhanced, the subject known as Rain," Charles replied, tightly. He never liked dealing with such a person as his brother, and only ever called him when he had to.

"She must be brought back intact and alive. The other escapee is Snowflake. Bring her back alive, by any means necessary."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2012, 07:20 PM

James chuckled, a deceptively mild sound. "Yes, I'll make sure they're both brought back. I'll handle this Rain girl with... care, I can assure you." He smiled a sneaky, snake-like smile, and his tone was just as oily and horrid. "The other girl... well, I'm sure she'll never contemplate escape again. My Dawn, she's meek as a meek as a mouse; you never did know how to handle a rebellious girl, Charlie."