Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-08-2012, 07:47 PM

"Um, hold on a sec," Jerome said. He dashed to a small desk and turned on a computer, then pulled up a website. It was Goggle, actually, but Rain would know nothing about the internet or search engines.

He seemed to find was he was looking for an nodded in satisfaction, then dashed into the kitchen. He got out a bucket and turned the tap on for some warm -bordering on hot- water. He put some soap in the bucket and swished the water, then lugged it over to Rain with some grunts. "Okay, put your feet in this and gently swish them around; we need to loosen the dirt and prevent infection," he told her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-08-2012, 07:59 PM

Rain did so obediently, and winced as she put her feet in the water. "It stings," she said. "Is that normal?"

Of course, to Rain, being hurt was a normal part of her life. It was the way that the Endevour scientists tested Diclonii to see how powerful their vectors were; by firing missiles at them, or sometimes by starving them and putting food out of reach of their hands to see how far their vectors could reach.

The enhanced Diclonii were tested even more rigorously; that was how the scientists had discovered that the vectors of enhanced Diclonii were infinate and with infinate reach. Some of the younger ones had been brought up with the "mother" concept, but Rain had been far too old when she had been brought over to the American lab for this to be tried.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Jerome winced in sympathy, likely something she wasn't used to. "Yes, it's supposed to, and I'm sorry, but it'll get worse before it gets better, he said. "The stinging means it's cleaning out the wounds; I may have to scrub some, make sure there's no dirt trapped there. I'll certainly have to use some hydrogen peroxyde."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-08-2012, 08:09 PM

"What's that?" Rain asked. She was unused to people showing sympathy around her; the scientists looked upon the Diclonii as being little more than lab rats.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2012, 08:14 PM

"It's a type of bleach, watered down a lot so you can stand it on wounds. It kills al micro-organisms it comes into contact with. I don't want you getting infected, and you're feet are filthy," he said. "I mean, just look at the water." He inicated the bucket her feet were in, and the water was a dark gray-brown.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-08-2012, 08:49 PM

"I ran so fast, I didn't notice," Rain said, looking in fascination at the water. "I just wanted to get away from that awful noise."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2012, 08:55 PM

"The alarms? Yeah, that happens a lot around the bad neighborhoods," Jerome said. "Anyways, I'm going to change the water and clean your feet, then use the peroxyde, then bandage them," he said.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-08-2012, 09:13 PM

"And that would make them better?" Rain asked, naively.

She also disregarded the fact that her shift was spattered with blood, and was not the best thing for her to wear as a result.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2012, 09:18 PM

"Not immediately, like magic," Jerome said, privately amazed by her naivety. "But it'll keep away painful infections, and help your body to heal itself." He noticed her atire and sighed. "Um, after we bandage your feet, do you think you could... change clothes without standing?" he asked, feeling his face flush.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-09-2012, 07:51 AM

"Change my clothes?" Rain replied. "Into what?"