Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-13-2013, 12:35 PM

She just raised an eyebrow at him and grabbed his hand. "How much more private are our own minds?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2013, 08:33 PM

The soulmate connection was started as soon as Alvin touched Liam's hand, and they once again were sharing a mind.

"I forgot about that... this way is easier. I can show you what happened."

Liam then showed Alvin within his mind everything that had happened; his parents being killed by vampires... Annedore taking him in... her death at the hands of a vampire... the rumour he'd heard that Mordred Redfern was responsible for the killings and Liam subsequentally breaking into the mansion... Mordred turning Liam... and after that, all the centuries spent searching for his soulmate.

Of course, Liam had had other lovers over the years; two he had made into vampires. But he'd never stopped hoping that he would one day meet his soulmate again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2013, 02:01 AM

Alvin was both relieved, and horrified; she never would have expected him to stay alone the entire time, and she'd had a few relationships as well. But... Oh, dammit, she'd slap him later.

"Oh, dammit, I'll slap you later." She hugged him again, kissing him on the cheek as tears streamed down her face. "I thought the worst had happened, and that I'd be alone until the end of everything."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#904 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-14-2013, 07:05 AM

"I was lonely. But they weren't you. I always hoped I'd find you, but I never did. When I was made into a vampire, I thought that my destiny had been killed, but I always wished I would see you again."

(#905 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2013, 11:31 AM

"And you did." She smiled. "You want anything to eat? It's on me."

Halestorm
(#906 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-14-2013, 03:06 PM

"I don't eat human food any more," Liam replied. "I will have a drink, tho; I've been travelling a while. I was going to ask in here if there was anyplace nearby I could stay."

(#907 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-15-2013, 02:11 AM

"Plenty of hotels. I'd tell you to stay at mine, but then I'd have to explain to Mother who you are to me." She sighed. "Dad's the Old Soul of the pair, not her."

Halestorm
(#908 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-15-2013, 02:34 PM

"That's odd," Liam replied. "Old Souls aren't very common; at least, not so common in the same family. And awakened Old Souls like we are are even less common. Or rather, like you still are and I was."

(#909 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-15-2013, 07:55 PM

"They're not soulmates, that's for sure." She sighed. "Sometimes I wonder if his was cast off into another country; we talked about it the last time I visited him, and he said that he can still feel their link. He just wants to know how he winds up with me for a daughter every time, and thanks whatever organizes all that crap every day for it." She waved Arik over. "Arik, a good beer for my friend. Nothing crappy."

"ID please. Sorry buddy." Arik smiled in his normal friendly manner. "I don't wanna get sacked is all, even if I do own the place." Something to him was certainly odd about this fellow she'd been chatting with, but he couldn't place it. Ah, well, not his business.

Halestorm
(#910 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-16-2013, 07:15 AM

Liam scowled; one thing he hated about having been made a vampire in his teens was how young he looked. However, he did have a fake ID to show, and of course, mind control in case the barman wasn't convinced, tho it was a very convincing ID. Liam took it out of his wallet and handed it to Arik.