Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#861 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 11:50 AM

She nodded. "Vampires who are made technically die when they're turned." She rubbed her chin. "I wouldn't want to be a vampire, and-" She looked around before adding quietly, "I kind of pity those who are. They'll never get a chance to come back if they die."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#862 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 12:20 PM

"Yeah, they're basically undead, even those who were born that way," Raziel said. "It's like being born dead."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#863 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 07:26 PM

She nodded. "Born vampires can have children, but made cannot. It's a trade-off many have to make - either because they're forced to, or accept it for power or love's sake.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#864 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2013, 07:44 PM

"I suppose that making other vampires takes the place of that, in some ways," Raziel commented.

(#865 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2013, 10:25 PM

"In some ways, perhaps. In others, no." She crossed her arms. "Others of the Night World are lucky in some regards in such matters. There are some made vampires who do lament the loss of a true lineage."

Halestorm
(#866 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-16-2013, 03:11 PM

"They still have one, technically," Raziel said. "They'd possibly have a human family if they started out human."

(#867 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2013, 01:44 AM

"But eventually, they outlive them, unless they offer change." She looked even sadder. "I can't name families for some made vampires. It is sad and lonely life, at times." She lifted her head suddenly, eyes staring over his head, and she tilted her head to one side. "Tall Man!" She grinned.

Lopakhin was surprised she'd noticed him; he'd been trying to sneak by quietly. XD "Oh, hello, both of you." He raised a mug of some hot beverage or another. "I'll be on my way."

Halestorm
(#868 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2013, 03:22 PM

Raziel shrugged at that; he'd abandoned his own linage a while ago so didn't really understand.

(#869 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2013, 12:45 PM

The only reason Chase understood, was because she'd been taken away from the lions who'd raised her.

*later*

Miya was checking on Lee again.

Halestorm
(#870 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2013, 10:13 AM

Lee was a little better.