Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#851 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2013, 02:26 PM

She shrugged. "Because it helps me remind me of what I am. Also, these are things - people," she corrected herself, "we protect the rulebreakers from. They may be cattle to some, but to others, they are allies."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#852 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2013, 08:55 AM

"Humans were never allies to me, even when I was one," Raziel replied. "Most of them just thought I was making things up."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#853 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2013, 05:42 PM

"Yes, well." She shrugged. "Occasionally, I've worked with human hunters. Mostly hunting the same targets and such, blacklisters. Helped this man find a demon once, was thrilling hunt." She grinned, but then grimaced. "Tasted terrible. Like sulfur and brimstone."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#854 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 08:03 PM

"I wouldn't want to meet a demon," Raziel replied.

(#855 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 03:46 AM

"They're not all bad." She paused, then added, "But they're not all good. Most are always out for themselves or for causes that suit their purposes. Only ever met one good girl, and she disappeared years ago."

Halestorm
(#856 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 10:58 AM

"In any case, I prefer to avoid humans if I can help it," Raziel said. "Just as I did when I was a human."

(#857 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:10 PM

She nodded. "Let's go get something to eat, regardless." She smiled. "You still can eat regular food."

Halestorm
(#858 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:30 PM

"That's a relief," Raziel replied. "I'd hate to think that I'd lose that. Do vampires lose it, tho?"

(#859 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:31 PM

"That is a little more complicated. Born vampires do not, but made ones do if they refuse to eat."

Halestorm
(#860 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:48 PM

"Different from shapeshifters and werewolves, then," Raziel replied. He didn't know, obviously, of the existance of a large werewolf pack living in that very town.