Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#801 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-11-2012, 11:14 AM

"Well, actually..." She just smiled. "Just trust me."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#802 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2012, 11:26 AM

Raziel said nothing, deciding to wait and see.

Back at the NOON headquarters, Medea was waiting. Nofret wasn't yet back from Las Vegas, so Medea was in charge for the moment.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#803 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2012, 11:31 AM

Chase sat down with Medea. "Any more news?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#804 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 11:37 AM

"Nothing much, cept that Nofret's swung it for us as far as the Council's concerned," Medea replied. "But that was expected in any case."

(#805 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2012, 11:39 AM

"Of course." She pulled her phone out. "I haven't heard anything in regards to the vampire girl. I hope she and her soulmate are alright."

Miya was taking breakfast up to Lee; she wasn't sure if he'd be capable of eating at the moment, but she felt horrible. This really wasn't how she'd pictured this happening.

Halestorm
(#806 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 11:48 AM

"It won't be long before he's a full vampire, now," Medea replied. "Perhaps we ought to go round there."

(#807 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2012, 12:15 PM

"I'll stay here with Raziel. I don't want to leave him to his own devices for long, for now."

Halestorm
(#808 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 12:29 PM

"I'll go alone, in that case. They're going to need help, in any case."

(#809 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2012, 08:12 AM

Chase nodded and gave her a one-armed hug. "Be safe. There's stupid people out there," she said, in a deadly-serious tone, before starting to giggle.

Halestorm
(#810 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2012, 08:15 AM

Medea smiled. "I doubt that any of them would be a match for a witch like me," she said. "Anyway, I don't intend to fly blind. After all, no-one ever knows what will happen next in this strange old world."