Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#781 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Chase caught the scent of a deer - a wounded one at that, perhaps hurt by a failed hunt. Not much fun, but a good starter for her soulmate. She dropped to the ground, crouching low, and growled softly. There it is! she thought, seeing it through the bushes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#782 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Raziel had only a vague idea of how to hunt, but instinct led him to imitate Chase; crouching low and staying as still as possible, and making sure that the wind blew from the deer to where he was, so that the deer could smell nothing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#783 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Chase gave only the barest of twitches before she pounced - and she missed the deer by a horrible shot. She landed next to it and the four-legged doe bolted away.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#784 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 08:41 PM

Raziel ran after the doe just for the sake of it; he had no hopes of being able to catch it. Even with a hurt leg, the deer was fast. However, fate took a hand and the doe caught a foot in a rabbit hole and somersaulted down the bank.

(#785 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM

Chase was able to pin it at last and with a quick snap, she killed it. She sat up and licked a paw, looking quite happy with how it had turned out, and she flicked her tail at Raziel before dragging the doe up the hill toward him.

Halestorm
(#786 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Raziel had watched the process with detachment; he was pleased with the role he had played.

(#787 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 08:55 PM

She changed back to her human form and stretched, grinning. "You really are hunter! I was worried that you only say you hunt but you do well." She paused. "Oh dear, English ran away again. Oh well."

Halestorm
(#788 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 09:13 PM

Raziel took his human shape as well. "Thanks," he replied. "So, do we eat it here or what?"

(#789 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 09:14 PM

"... I gave that no thoughts." She paused. "... I fed earlier, so you can eat." She stood up and stretched, purring. "It's easier in the other shape. I'll be in the park when you're done. There's a stream down the hill." She smiled.

Halestorm
(#790 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 09:25 PM

Raziel nodded, then took his puma shape. It took him a while to be able to eat the meat of the doe; eventually, he bent his muzzle to the carcass and found that feeding came naturally. It wasn't how he expected it at all, it was in fact natural and he ate the meat quickly, stripping it away from the bones. When he had eaten as much as he could, Raziel went to the stream to drink and clean the blood from his face and paws.