Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#771 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 04:51 PM

"He only knew about vampires. He didn't know about witches, or shifters, or weres. He didn't know about the Council, or NOON."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#772 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 05:01 PM

"So that means it's up to us to tell him. Would sound better coming from you, now he knows about shapeshifters. I would expect that he thinks that witches only come out on Halloween and have warts and fly broomsticks," Medea replied.

At this moment, Raziel appeared.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#773 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 05:04 PM

"I already did. He's taking it swimmingly." She turned her head. "There's my changeling!" She held her arms out. "Let's get going! We've got a way to go."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#774 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 05:47 PM

Raziel left the building with Chase.

(#775 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2012, 07:35 AM

She pointed out a few hunting grounds on the way; mostly little parklets that occasionally had a deer or two. "But if you're gonna do that, it's probably best if you're fairly starving because they don't um. Take kindly to animals being left half eaten."

Halestorm
(#776 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-08-2012, 07:49 AM

"I would also imagine that it would attract too much attention."

(#777 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM

She paused, then nodded. "Yep, that too." She giggled, and they soon arrived at their destination. "Feeling up to trying to change? It's instinctive; just..." She shook a hand and simply changed; her puma eyes looked up at him with a smile to her muzzle, and she tilted her head as if to say 'ta-da!'

Halestorm
(#778 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 06:40 PM

Raziel then tried his own change. The effect was startling; instead of being the same colour puma as Chase was, Raziel took the form of a grey puma.

(#779 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM

Chase grinned visibly and turned her head to the forest, a clear invite to go hunting, and she took off at a bolt, an extremely cheerful spring in every leap.

Halestorm
(#780 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM

Raziel instinctively chased after her.