Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#731 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM

"No, I mean I forget how to talk." She waved at her head. "It's like a second language to me. I spent much time alone when not here, so... not really into English."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#732 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 08:17 PM

"I wouldn't know how that feels."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#733 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 08:18 PM

She shrugged. "Isolation is nice. The Night World is full of complications; I like to get away from it when I can, even though I used to enforce its laws and still do." She paused, then explained everything she could about the Night World and NOON. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#734 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 08:26 PM

When Chase had finished explaining, Raziel said, "So NOON is basically a splinter group from the Night World as a whole, then?"

(#735 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 08:38 PM

She nodded. "There are some who still hold some values of the Night World; for example, I will still personally offer my services to the Night World Council to enforce certain laws." She shrugged. "I like to keep my kind safe. I know you dislike vampires intensely; hate them." She stood up and smiled at him. "But not all are horrible creatures of death. I promise you that."

Halestorm
(#736 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 08:44 PM

"If that's true, then tell me about the good ones."

(#737 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Chase just sat back down. XD "One of them is the one you attacked today, Miya; her father and mother both work at a local hospital. He's a neurosurgeon, and she's an x-ray technician. Both of them are in capable places to help humans, not hurt; because of a vampire's mental capability, her father is able to help assuage the worries of a patient gently during surgery because they must be awake for the process and it also lets him know if something is going wrong the second it happens." She thought. "The Redferns aren't all evil. I don't generally cavort with vampires, just on the record here; I can't name good ones at the drop of a hat because I don't know many vampires in general. But I can name you the few that are blacklisted."

Halestorm
(#738 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 10:59 AM

"And who would those be, then?"

(#739 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:00 AM

She named off a few. Some of them Raziel would definitely recognize. "... though the last three, I can't track." She growled a bit - not just a normal 'grr' but a full on feline growl. O_o "They've never been to this city, so I am useless."

Halestorm
(#740 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:09 AM

"I'd die happy if I could just kill Janeseh San Diego," Raziel replied. "But it's not likely; he hasn't been in any of the places I've visited and I doubt I could even track him down in Vegas. Not when that town is controlled completely by the Night World, as you said."