Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#721 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 08:35 PM

"You sure you want me to?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#722 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 07:19 PM

"Not sure, but do it anyway."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#723 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 07:20 PM

So she shrugged, tilted her head and kissed him on the mouth instead.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#724 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 07:27 PM

This intensified the contact and just as before, they could see into each other's minds, merging like two drops of water.

(#725 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 07:42 PM

"Give me a second, I want to see if I can show you- aha!" A memory began to flow through their link; it was of Chase's wild childhood, and she'd just hunted down her first deer. She'd learned how to use sharp rocks to hunt, as her teeth and nails weren't anywhere near sharp enough as a human, and she was carrying it - well, dragging it - back to the cave where her lion mother was. The big cat was evidently happy and showed it by a lot of what was clearly affectionate purring and licks on her face. Chase wrapped her arms around the lioness's neck, giggling with content.

Halestorm
(#726 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 07:45 PM

"I didn't have that kind of relationship with my mother," Raziel sent back. "We weren't close, but I still missed her when she was killed."

(#727 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 07:48 PM

"I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone needs a mom. " She was silent. Then, "Get your hand back please, it's going places and you're in no shape for any shenanigans."

XD

Halestorm
(#728 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 07:55 PM

Raziel controlled himself with an effort. It was difficult to resist tho, cuz of the intensity of the contact.

(#729 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM

Chase had a bit of a rough time herself getting out of the kiss to break the contact, but she eventually succeeded. "... this, is, going to be. uh." She stared at him. "... I forget English again." -__-

Halestorm
(#730 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-06-2012, 08:07 PM

"I can't even think of a suitable word," Raziel replied.