Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#691 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 03:42 PM

Chase just tilted her head curiously as she watched Raziel look for his weapons. "She put them somewhere else, y'know. But you're safe here." She smiled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#692 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Raziel looked at Chase with suspicion. "I don't buy that," he replied. "What did you do to me before? Why did you set a puma on me, and what did you do to my head?"

The hunter had no idea that Chase and the puma were one and one the same.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#693 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 03:54 PM

Chase's smile turned into a confused frown. Wow, suspicions confirmed. "You are what is called a soulmate. Mine, specifically, and I am yours." She paused. "...Let me rephrase that. You are... a hunter. As am I, of a different kind." She held her hand out to him. "My name is Chase. What's yours?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#694 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 03:56 PM

Raziel scowled. He didn't take the hand held out to him. "My name's Raziel," he replied, realising that secrecy was useless now that they had seen his face. "I don't know what you're talking about. What's a soulmate? And if you're a hunter, then why are you defending vampires?"

(#695 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM

"Oh, I hunt vampires too. For sport." She smiled. "Mostly foul ones, ones who break the rules." She stretched her arms out in front of her and lay down on her stomach next to him, legs still curled. She was clearly in no discomfort. O_o "Those ones are special cases though. There are standards, rules." She looked up at him. "So what made this Miya girl so important? What rules of yours did she break?"

Halestorm
(#696 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM

"What does it matter?" Raziel looked at Chase with dislike. "She's a leach, a bloodsucker. They all deserve to die."

(#697 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 04:22 PM

Chase shrugged. "I can tell you the names of some true bloodsuckers. They're all human though." She examined her nails, idly. "Miya is a three hundred and forty-year-old vampire. She has lived through twenty wars the United States has been in." She sat up again after stretching her back one more time. "In that entire time, as far as my recollection shows, she has never broken a single law. Until you attacked her anyway," she added. "She has a human soulmate; meaning, she found the person she was meant for, and the one meant for her. It's rare enough to find a soulmate, let alone one of a different kind to you; and as a vampire, it can be particularly heartbreaking." She crossed her arms, resting her elbows on her knees. "Not all Night Worlders are monsters. In fact, a lot of the ones that are true deviants of our kind are dealt with quite well. The ones you kill merely made a misstep at some point in their long lives." She paused. "Though you kill only vampires. This makes you interesting. Most hunters attack all of us."

Halestorm
(#698 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 04:28 PM

"I only know of vampires. They killed my mother and my mentor," Raziel said.

(#699 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM

"I'm sorry for that." Chase's smile disappeared and she looked rather upset now. "Do you know which ones did it? I can help you hunt them if you like, unless you have already done so. I may not be able to deal with the one who dealt with your mentor, as they were likely reacting in self-defense, but... I can at least help you destroy the one who killed your mother."

Halestorm
(#700 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 04:47 PM

"The one who killed my mentor came to the house and killed her," Raziel said, angrily. "I was out hunting down another vampire; when I got back, she'd been killed. I can't remember what they looked like and it doesn't matter, anyway."