Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 03:25 PM

"Come on into the kitchen then and help yourself. There's plenty." She smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

Miya waited until Lee had gone for breakfast, before quickly and quietly heading into the basement. This was fairly par for the course; given her social life, her sister's mental problems, and her father's business, her mother was the unspoken hunter for the family when they were all too busy or ill to feed. A family friend had joked once that she was like a lioness hunting for her pride, and Amethyst had felt a bit of pride at having been told that.

A homeless man was tied down and gagged in the basement closet, far in the back and hidden behind a cabinet; Miya felt it all to be a bit theatrical, given they were always tranced, but better safe than sorry. She felt a bit bad about this fellow; he looked like he'd seen better days. With a shrug, she walked up behind him and tilted his head, biting into his neck. They didn't drink to kill; well, she and Georgie didn't. Their father usually did that, then disposed of the body quietly during the night.

Her hunger satisfied, she wiped her mouth off with some rags they kept in the room and went back upstairs after rinsing her mouth with water, and she stepped into the kitchen. "Mmmm it smells good in here!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 03:31 PM

Lee had already gotten himself a plateful and was starting in. He smiled at Miya. "Good thing you got here quickly, or it would all be gone," he joked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 03:33 PM

She giggled. "Nah, Mom's cooking is filling, you'd never be able to eat it all," she teased as she sat down with her own plate.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#534 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 03:57 PM

"It's good, anyway. Just what I needed."

(#535 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:01 PM

"She learned from the best." Miya started eating happily. "I can't cook half as well, I don't think."

"*******s. You make the best steak." Amethyst pointed her cooking fork at her. "So don't say that."

Halestorm
(#536 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:13 PM

"I can cook ok," Lee said. "My mum taught me how. She said that she won't be around to cook for me forever, so I'd better learn."

(#537 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:18 PM

"Well, that's morbid. If you want to learn to cook better, I can give you lessons." Amethyst smiled.

Halestorm
(#538 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:35 PM

"Not really morbid, just that since I plan on going to college, I'll have to look after myself when I do. And I'd like that."

(#539 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:38 PM

"Not so much that as, well, we're all only human. Sorry; I've been reading into philosophy studies too much lately." She smiled sheepishly. Miya meanwhile had finished eating.

Lies. Lies, and slander. XD

Halestorm
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 05:11 PM

XD

Lee however was oblivious to this aspect of his girlf's family completely.