Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Dolph shrugged. "Suit yourself; call me when you're free to see me. I don't really like getting to know a girl with a little kid tagging along."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM

Emily nodded, but at that moment decided Dolph wasn't a keeper; family came first. Or, well, her sister came first; her mother and father literally took turns abusing the two of them, so Emily felt like she was Mia's real mother.

Dolph, as a 'wolf, would likely smell the change in her feelings toward him. Emily, of course, wouldn't know this.

Emily instead got out a notebook that appeared to be full of poems, but they were actually song lyrics; all Emily wanted to do with her life was becomes a singer... fame was nice, but not required.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-07-2011, 08:52 PM

"I could always ask Lupe to walk back with your sister and look after her," Dolph said. "She wouldn't mind, and you'd know she was alright."

(#44 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2011, 09:03 PM

"You sure?" Emily asked, looking up at him. "I mean, I don't want to bother your sister."

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-07-2011, 09:11 PM

"Won't be a problem; I'll just send her a message later."

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2011, 09:20 PM

Emily smiled at him, feeling more cordial toward him again. "Thank you. Mia's the easiest child in the world, I swear."

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-07-2011, 09:22 PM

Dolph just smiled, glad to have gotten control of the sitation again. He would call up his sister at lunchtime and give her the details; she wouldn't mind being company for a human girl for a short while.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2011, 09:26 PM

"So... what do you do for fun around here, then?" Emily asked.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-08-2011, 10:49 AM

Miya packed up her script and pencils and picked up her bag, heading to the door once homeroom was done; she needed to go talk to the drama teacher about a part in the musical and whether it could be done because of the technical aspects. Don't know if a swing hanging from the ceiling is a good idea.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2011, 03:58 PM

"Not a lot," Dolph replied. "There's not much going on in a small town like this."

Dolph's next class was Biology, which was marginally bearable cuz a witch took it.