Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#441 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-14-2012, 07:51 PM

"Oh, please, I'm trite and boring in comparison." She smiled though, unable to believe how happy she felt.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#442 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2012, 08:32 PM

Lost in the moment, Lee leaned in and kissed Miya.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#443 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Miya met him almost halfway - and was nearly startled out of it by a jolt she was severely unfamiliar with.

Without any much warning, Lee would be able to see Miya's mind - a lightshow of reds and oranges and blues, streaked with purple and black. The key point though was the lack of any particular light source - everything just seemed to glow with color despite seeming to be night and black flowers of all kinds bloomed under mental foot - the most common one though was the black iris.

Under the bright colors was an endless thrum - it sounded like a drum but was in fact a pulse, the sound of blood in veins and an endless thirst. It was dim at first but the longer the connection held, the louder it became.

On top of this was some vague memory - some kind of inner peace, a house made of dirt blocks on the outside and the inside was a mansion sprawling endlessly around and around itself with the sounds of childhood laughter echoing all through.

Through this laughter shot a bright, fearful scream - and Miya broke the kiss, staring at Lee in a mix of shock and terror as she tried to put on her best poker face to try and act as though nothing had happened.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#444 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2012, 02:24 PM

At the same time, the jolt hit Lee as he found that he and Miya's minds merged like two drops of water... he could touch her mind, knowing that she would see his.

Lee's mind was shimmering in all shades of blue imaginable, with images showing him growing up in his normal suburban family. There was a flash of something that was almost like recognition; like seeing an old friend that you had believed lost forever.

And then, suddenly, it was over and he was staring at Miya in a state of confusion.

(#445 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 08:29 AM

The song wound down and Miya stepped back a bit. "I uh- I need to go powder my nose," she stammered out before darting off.

Halestorm
(#446 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 08:39 AM

Lee made no attempt to go after Miya, still shocked by what had happened.

(#447 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 08:54 AM

Miya shut the door of the stall and leaned with her back against it, staring at the ceiling in shock. Oh, god, no no no no! This wasn't supposed to happen; why of all people did her soulmate have to be a human!?

Halestorm
(#448 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 08:59 AM

At that moment, Ylva came into the girls room. She had seen Miya run inside, and was curious. Even tho the girl was a vampire, Ylva still didn't like the idea that she might be upset. The werewolf girl knocked on the stall door. "Are you alright?"

(#449 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 09:04 AM

"I-I-I'm fine!" She rubbed her face, trying not to smear her makeup. "Just, uh. Headache, bad headache."

Halestorm
(#450 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 09:08 AM

"I don't believe that for a minute," Ylva said, in a pitying tone. "I can smell from here that something's very wrong."