Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-12-2012, 06:51 PM

"She didn't hit him, just put her hand on his head like this-" She demonstrated on her own face; placed her palm against her forehead. "-and just kinda pushed him away from the stand."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2012, 06:56 PM

"That still counts," Lee pointed out. "I'm not just saying it does."

Indeed, one of the teacher chaperones had gone up to the DJ and told her to quit with it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 06:58 PM

"I only did it once! I didn't see you or anyone else do anything when he reached up earlier and tried to rip out one of my power cords." She jabbed her thumb in the student's direction, grimacing. "Seriously, keep your kids away from the stage. They're almost adults, they need to start acting like it."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#424 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 07:18 PM

The teacher was unmoved. "We're paying you to be a DJ; leave disclipline of the students to us."

Lee rolled his eyes. "That attitude's going to land her in trouble," he said. "She's acting like one of the trailer park kids."

(#425 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 08:14 PM

Miya squinted - then her eyes widened. "Oh - oh my god. I think I know them; they were foster kids in the house next to mine for awhile before the family moved."

Halestorm
(#426 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 08:24 PM

"We could go and talk to them during the break, if you like," Lee said.

Most of the teens now were dancing to the music. Ylva was dancing with one of the boys in Lee and Miya's homeroom, just for something to do. Dolph looked at his watch; he didn't plan on sticking around for long. Dances bored him; he'd far rather go and meet Emily. Rosa was dancing with her date, who was human. She'd picked him for much the same reasons as Miya had chosen Lee; despite him being human, Rose got on fairly well with him.

(#427 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2012, 08:17 PM

"I guess but, jesus; if I remember right, the younger one would wake us all up with nightmares in the middle of the night through two walls. I didn't see them again after a few months; the family just left."

Kiki put her oversized headphones back on her head after cracking her neck left and right and she flipped a switch; the normal song by Gaga turned into something fairly interesting to dance to. Her job was to keep the school kids entertained until the band was ready; then run the intermissions and the breaks.

Ooc: You can ignore the video part of the link, but the mashup works surprisingly well. XD

Halestorm
(#428 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 10:42 AM

"That sounds weird," Lee replied. "Wonder if they ever got cured of those."

(#429 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2012, 06:09 PM

"I don't know; they were pretty bad. The oldest foster kid in the house said their parents had died in a car accident; maybe that's what the dreams were about or something." They made it over to the punch bowl and she ladled out two cups and she took a sip. "...blehhh, this punch is sub-par."

Halestorm
(#430 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 06:13 PM

"Figures," Lee said, after tasting his own cup. "They'd never want to give us anything decent for dances. That's why we get dinner before we go."