Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#411 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 08:33 PM

Ooc: My phonetically inclined brain says 'Yilva.' x__x
-------

Miya waved politely on their way in.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#412 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM

Ylva waved back, but didn't smile. She whispered to Dolph, who patted his pocket and gave a thumbs up.

Lee hurried into the hall with Miya as soon as he could.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#413 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2012, 03:45 PM

Miya could already tell the dance was going to be at least interesting; the song playing as they walked in was... pretty good actually. It wasn't really a song to dance to, but given the dance hadn't properly started yet it wasn't that surprising. Miya looked up toward the DJ stand and saw a girl she didn't recognize; from this distance, couldn't really determine if it was a vamp or a 'wolf or a 'shifter.

She had white-blond hair full of pink streaks all throughout, eyes hidden behind dark red shades and her outfit was very odd for a formal dance: An off-the-shoulder, red shirt with a white tanktop underneath, ripped jeans, and her hair pulled back into pigtails.

"... who on earth is that?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#414 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-11-2012, 07:01 PM

Lee shook his head. "Not a clue," he said.

(#415 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM

"I don't think she's a student."

The girl up on the stage leaned down under her stand to get a few song requests, and apparently one disgusted her; her nose wrinkled up and she pushed the student's head with her palm. "I AM NOT PLAYING JUSTIN BIEBER, YOU NUMBSKULL, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL!?"

Halestorm
(#416 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 07:19 AM

"Looks like she's with the band," Lee remarked. "But the chaperones won't like her acting like that. She'd better tone it down if she wants to stay."

Ylva wandered into the room with Dolph; both the 'wolves made for the table where the punch was, along with the snacks. While the attention of most people including the chaperones was directed towards the stage, Dolph passed Ylva a scr'ewtop bottle of vodka, which she poured into the punch. This was a tradition; to spike the punch. XD

(#417 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 03:59 PM

"I'm with her on the middle school thing though."

The DJ got back behind her stand, grumbling; she hated tweenyboppers. However, to make them at least shut up, she did start to play one fairly popular one that could be withstood at least marginally; Judas by Lady Gaga.

A girl who looked similar to the DJ in terms of physical appearance and attire walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder and gave her a look. She just grinned at her older sister sheepishly and shrugged.

Halestorm
(#418 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 06:35 PM

"Same here," Lee replied. "But the chaperones we have at the dance are notoriously stuffy. Shame Mr Arlin couldn't be here tonight; he's quite chilled out."

(#419 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2012, 06:41 PM

"Even the chaperones can't possibly endorse sh*tty music," she mumbled.

Halestorm
(#420 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2012, 06:47 PM

"Maybe not, but they certainly won't endorse abuse of students. That's what they're there for."