Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#391 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 03:44 PM

"Doubt we'll see the trailer kids there." She didn't say it to be mean; just to explain which ones she meant.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#392 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM

"I don't see them turning down free food and drink, tho," Lee said, doubtfully.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#393 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 06:16 PM

"It's also not really a Jeans and a TShirt type of thing, either."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#394 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 06:31 PM

"Even so, that's never stopped them before. The school prefers not to invite trouble, and they just turn a blind eye. Stupid, really; they should just turf them out if they're not dressed appropriately."

(#395 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 06:39 PM

"It's not like going to the dance is a life or death situation anyway- ohh, tea." The small teapot had been brought by with cups. "This is why I love this place." ^__^

Halestorm
(#396 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 06:45 PM

"They probably don't have anything better to do." Lee took a teacup and poured the tea for himself and Miya.

In fact, Dolph and some of the other 'wolves from the trailer park planned to attend the dance, just not so much to dance, but cuz they wanted to grab some free food and hang out in the car park.

(#397 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 06:48 PM

"I guess. They just seems so... savage." She drank some of her tea without even realizing it was hot. o.o It didn't seem to bother her. "Dolph is about the only one I can stand, and that's because he treats Emily pretty well. Girl's got issues behind that attitude."

Halestorm
(#398 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 06:55 PM

"Some of the girls are pretty rough, tho. Since the year above and the one below are coming to the dance as well, we might see them there."

(#399 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2012, 06:57 PM

"..." She just grimaced and finished the cup of tea before pouring another. She couldn't really continue on the conversation without explaining precisely why she didn't like them that much... o_o

Halestorm
(#400 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM

Lee just assumed that Miya disliked the trailer park teens for the same reason that everyone else in the town disliked them; they were rough, hung out in gangs, their parents didn't seem to care about controlling them and they couldn't be shifted from where they were.