Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#321 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 10:08 AM

"Blue is fine; I was going to wear a smart jacket and pants, the one I have is blue, too," Lee said, excited but trying to hide it.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#322 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 10:16 AM

"The dance is at seven, so, um." She thought. "Five thirty? We can grab something to eat on the way in." She smiled. "Oh, didn't tell you what my address is, did I. It's.." She rambled it off. "You know, past the Roarke bar."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#323 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"I doubt they will, but if they do; well, you'll have to deal with that when it comes to that," Dolph said.

"In any case, they won't be bothering you for quite some time, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you."
"Yeah, you're right; I should enjoy the moment, shouldn't I?" She paused, then shifted so that her hip was jutted out, emphasizing every cure she had. "What do you say we go on a date? A real date?" she asked in a low, sexy tone.

(#324 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2012, 05:53 PM

"I'll come and pick you up at that time then," Lee said. "You can choose where we go eat, if you like."

Dolph smiled at Emily. "Sure," he said. "Where do you want to go?"

(#325 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2012, 06:06 PM

"How about. Um." She thought again. XD "There's a Thai place near the dance hall that the dance is at; it's not messy food, either, which is nice."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#326 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2012, 06:13 PM

"That would suit me fine," Lee replied. "Wouldn't want to spill anything before the dance."

(#327 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM

Miya smiled. "I'll see you then, then." She paused. ".. Wait, you're in my homeroom." >>;

Halestorm
(#328 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2012, 06:37 PM

"Well, I'll see you there, then," Lee replied.

(#329 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"I'll come and pick you up at that time then," Lee said. "You can choose where we go eat, if you like."

Dolph smiled at Emily. "Sure," he said. "Where do you want to go?"
"Oh, anywhere... preferably somewhere fun, non-stereotypical."

(#330 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2012, 06:47 PM

She smiled at him and headed off; inwardly she was squealing with delight and once she was out of sight she sort of hopped up and down in joy. "Yay." ^^ She couldn't remember feeling this excited before, about much anything. In all of her long life, there had been nobody - human, vampire, any race - that made her half as happy as Lee did.

Halestorm