Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 02:20 PM

"That could easily be arranged." Lopak nodded.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 03:54 PM

Nofret came out of the house to greet the new arrival, and overheard much of what he'd said.

"Cattle would be useful for the 'wolves and shapeshifters, but most of the vampires prefer human prey," she commented.

Dolph looked straight at Emily and grinned. "New here, are you?" he said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 03:55 PM

"Mmm, yeah, got into some trouble at my last school," Emily chuckled, her blue eyes twinkling with mischief at him. "What's your name, then? I'm Emily."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2011, 04:01 PM

"I'm Dolph," Dolph replied, carelessly. "I thought I'd better introduce myself before one of the others in the class warned you off me."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 05:26 PM

"I am fully aware of that, madam." Lopak picked up his bags and stepped inside. "But as stated, those stores are mostly for those planning on long trips in the deserted lands with little nourishment. Figured I might as well expand my business." He wrinkled his nose, just a bit. "Myself, I can't stand human blood. I feel ill just thinking about it."

Miya looked around and spotted Lee, and smiled at him. He wasn't a bad human to look at, but she generally didn't date his kind. Though, she might make an exception, just this one time, but only if he made the first move. It was quite annoying to have to make a move first, she found; times like that, she wished that being a vampire didn't come with charming... charmy-ness. Urgh.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-06-2011 at 06:34 PM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2011, 06:29 PM

Ooc: You mean Lee. XD

Nofret gave a little laugh. "In which case, I'm surprised you've lasted this long. Animal blood may provide nutrition, but not power. And I think you'll find that there are plenty of ways to provide food if I should take a journey, which I don't intend to do in the near future."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 06:35 PM

"Not saying I haven't fed on humans in the past. It's simply unpalatable to me." He shrugged. "And I know there are ways to feed on journeys, simply that for those who find it difficult can buy things from me ahead of time." He smiled.

Ooc: Fixed XD

Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2011, 06:43 PM

Lee looked over at Miya and thought again how much he liked her, tho he wasn't sure if he yet had the courage to talk to her. He sighed.

"I will need to discuss this with Farren and Medea before I come to an agreement," Nofret replied, abruptly.

Medea was the third NOON leader, Farren being the other one. Medea was a witch who had been, before she'd left the Night World, in Circle Midnight.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 06:49 PM

"That's perfectly fine, madam, I understand."

Miya wondered when homeroom was going to finally bloody start. XD

Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 06:57 PM

"Well, I'm already here," Farren said with a chuckle.

Emily grinned. "Ooh, a bad boy, are we? I like bad boys; people warning me away would just tempt me more."