Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-27-2011, 12:19 PM

"Maybe you won't have to," Dolph replied. "There's always hope."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2011, 12:34 PM

Lopak nodded then noticed Farren. "Ah, well, I must be off now." He stood up and smiled at Jesie and Jay. "Lovely talking with both of you, I'll definitely be back in sometime soon." He paid for the beer and headed over to talk to Farren.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-27-2011, 12:34 PM

"What hope?" Emily whispered with a dry sob. "The world is cruel to people like me; it's always one blow after another, no way out... and if you suggest the foster system, supposed boyfriend or not, I will hit you."

(#184 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2011, 12:51 PM

Nofret was with Farren. She was hoping this meeting wouldn't take too long; there was still that vampire hunter to deal with, after all.

Dolph replied, "I wouldn't suggest anything of the sort."

(#185 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2011, 01:01 PM

Lopak had actually assumed this meeting was about the hunter. "So what's the plan about Raziel?" he whispered. "I know I'm not exactly liking the idea of anybody standing out as bait."

Chemistry class had started and everybody was picking their partners. Miya waved to Lee. "Want to help me with the assignment?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#186 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2011, 01:04 PM

"It's the only way," Nofret replied. "I'd be happy enough to do it; after all, if he stakes me, it won't kill me."

"Sure," Lee replied, glad he hadn't stuttered.

(#187 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2011, 01:22 PM

"Well, it wouldn't, you're a mixer. Question is, shapeshifter or vampire? Last time I turned somebody, I couldn't get the bugger to feed and wound up killing him after he bloodraged the third time." He grimaced; that was utter centuries ago but the memory was still bitter.

"Awesome." She smiled. "So we need to set up a device that'll catch the oxygen and hydrogen after we apply electricity to the water. Got any ideas on how to do that?"

Halestorm
(#188 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2011, 01:28 PM

"Shapeshifter would be easier," Nofret replied. "All it takes is a bite in the shoulder at the right time. There are many shapeshifters in our little faction; just a little time is needed to select the right one."

Lee just shook his head. "Sorry," he said. "Science isn't my best subject."

Ooc: Going to eat dinner, will be back!

(#189 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2011, 01:35 PM

"Fair enough. I vote Farren, he's a good specimen." It was both compliment and flirtation.

"Me neither." She blushed a bit and looked down at the setup of materials they had. "...maybe this was a bad idea."

Halestorm
(#190 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-27-2011, 01:42 PM

"Good," Emily sighed.

Farren flashed a grin at Lopak that was just as flirty as said remark. "Well, I'm a fox, which makes me smaller than most of the other 'shifters present and, therefore, easier to cage... besides, isn't this guy supposed to real quick for a human, and cunning? Fits, it does."