Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-22-2011, 08:29 PM

emily sighed. "Alright, I'll give this thing a try, but I make no promises... and no chauvinistic crap, okay?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-22-2011, 08:49 PM

"Wouldn't dream of it," Dolph replied, with a smile.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2011, 08:55 PM

"Good," Emil said before kissing him. She still felt frazzled, but, to her mind, the was all the more reason to get physical satisfaction; it was a great distraction.

(#134 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2011, 09:09 PM

This time, Dolph carefully shielded the parts of his mind that he didn't wish for Emily to see; in other words, the parts which would tell her that he was something that she wouldn't believe... a werewolf. He would have to hunt tonight in the forest; either alone or with his mother or sister, or both. Luckily, the townspeople rarely entered the forest, and never at night. There were stories abounding of a pack of ghostly black dogs haunting the forest, and the townspeople were afraid.

(#135 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2011, 09:13 PM

Emily shielded her mind, as well, covering the hame and abuse hidden within. Se fought hard to restrain the bond between them, focusing instead on the purely physical aspect of being with Dolph.

(#136 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2011, 09:26 PM

*later*

Dolph parted from Emily, reluctantly; he knew he had to get back to the trailer park.

Lupe came back with Mia soon after; she had had a great afternoon playing on the adventure playground with Mia and had already decided to be friends with the human girl.

(#137 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2011, 09:29 PM

Mia gave Lupe a shy hug. "See you tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

(#138 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2011, 09:40 PM

"Yeah," Lupe replied, with a smile. "I'll come and meet you after school, same as I did today."

(#139 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2011, 09:42 PM

"Yay," Mia said quietly before leaving with Emily.

"Emily?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, squirt?"

Can I still be friends with Lupe when you dump that boy?"

"Of course you can... but I'm not dumping Dolph for a while, you know. We're going to go on real dates and stuff," Emily said, keeping it simple for her sister.

(#140 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-23-2011, 07:49 AM

Lupe said to her brother when they were out of earshot, "Remember you promised to hunt with me tonight if I met that girl's sister?"

Dolph rolled his eyes. "You want to be friends with her, tho. I only promised you that cuz I thought you wouldn't want to meet her unless I did. Seems to me like you're getting two things for nothing."

Lupe smiled. "I know."