Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-19-2011, 09:46 AM

Mia peeked her head out, her white-blue eyes wide and terrified. "I don't want you to leave," she squeaked to Emily.

"Leave, what do you mean?" Emily asked, her heart sinking.

"You have a new boyfriend. You're gonna make me play with his sister and I dunno her," Mia said, trembling.

Emily sighed and got on her knees and hugged her sister. "You mean the world to me, Mia. You know that, right?" She paused, then whispered a a level no human would be able to overhear "You mean more to me than any of my dumb 'boyfriends'. I just- this is my fun. You like going to that carousel in the mall for your treat, and this is mine. But, in the end, you're more important than this boy, okay?"

"The why do you send me away?" Mia whimpered just as quietly.

"Because I do... grownup tings, and you're still a kid. Besides, his sister has to be better than mom or dad," Emily said. she struggled to keep her own voice from trembling; she felt horrible for dumping Mia on the friends or siblings of her boyfriends, but bearing the weight of essentially being Mia's true mother was too much for the sixteen-year-old, and she desperately needed this time off. Boys, for obvious reasons, were more reliable when it came to finding and ensurin Mia would be watched over for the duration of Emily's time with them.

Oh, and, to be honest, Emily did like 'grownup' time; it served as multiple outlets. She had anger issues, attention issues, a need to feel in control... and, if she was with the right sort of guy, it just dam.n well felt good.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-19-2011, 10:10 AM

Both Dolph and Lupe heard what Emily said. Lupe for one was secretly amused by it. She didn't mind hanging out with humans on occasion; especially if she could get them to not be afraid of her eventually.

Dolph just thought that Mia was silly. When Lupe was younger, she was well able to look after herself, so Mia should be able to as well. But he certainly didn't want Emily to change her mind about being with him, so he said nothing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-19-2011, 10:15 AM

Mia was very insecure due to her family situation; Emily was the closest thing to a true mother she had, as their real parents -the both of them- were very abusive and put her down constantly.

It was a miracle Emily herself had come out as strong as she had.

Mia sniffled. "Okay, I'll go. But you'll pick me up before 7, right? Daddy gets funny if we're gone to long," she whimpered.

"Of course I will; I'd never forget you," Emily said. She hugged Mia again tightly, then stood. She turned to Dolph and Lupe. "So, where to, then?"

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-19-2011, 06:34 PM

"We could hang out in the park for a while, if you like," Dolph said.

Lupe said to Mia, "Anywhere you want to go? I don't mind."

(#105 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-19-2011, 07:45 PM

"Um, are there swings around here?" Mia asked shyly.

"As long as we find someplace secluded," Emily said.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2011, 05:58 PM

"There's an adventure playground at the other end of the park," Lupe replied. "I'll show you where it is."

"We'll go to where the fountain is," Dolph said. "That's always secluded."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2011, 07:12 PM

"Adventure?" Mia said, smiling shyly but sweetly.

"Sounds perfect," Emily grinned.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-21-2011, 07:23 AM

Dolph went off with Emily while Lupe explained to Mia what an adventure playground was.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2011, 01:00 PM

"That sounds fun," Mia said.

Emily was a fairly fast walker, and it was safe to assume that Dolph was, too, so they arrived at the fountain pretty quickly.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-21-2011, 07:03 PM

"It is," Lupe said, linking her arm with Mia's. "Come on, let's go there now."