Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#661 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2012, 12:21 AM

Scuttler started unleashing his pink fog as soon as Ruby was fully supported, helping Glory create a thick mist.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#662 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2012, 08:00 AM

Lightning flapped his wings hard, supporting Ruby who was now smiling happily. "Thanks for saving me," she said. "All of you."

"Don't mention it," Lightning replied as the fog began to spread below. "We're going to take you to your mother's house now."

He moved off with Stargazer, still supporting Ruby, in the direction of Mitta's house.

Below, the townsponies stood still in sudden confusion as they were enveloped by a bright pink, glitter filled fog. They could not see either Ruby or the strange ponies who'd saved her. Clover nudged Scuttler and Glory.

"Great work," she said, panting a bit cuz the spell to levitate Ruby had been fairly tiring.

"Let's go to Mitta's house now."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#663 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-21-2012, 08:03 AM

Glory nodded. "Lead the way," she said.

Stargazer couldn't respond, as she was huffing for breath; her wings, while strengthened from practice, will till very small for her age, and she had to work twice as hard to support Ruby as much as Lightning was.

(#664 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-21-2012, 08:32 AM

Clover led the way thru the fog to Mitta's house, occasionally using a direction spell so that they didn't get lost. She thankfully knocked on the door when they all arrived, and Mitta let them in, closing it as soon as Lightning and Stargazer, who were the last of the group, flew in with Ruby.

Mitta hugged her daughter, crying tears of joy that she was safe. Clover collapsed on the floor with exhaustion after performing so much magic in such a short space of time. As she lay there, something happened. An image of crossed magic wands appeared on her flank.

Ooc: Click.

(#665 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2012, 08:38 AM

Stargazer, despite being exhausted from flight, squealed and danced around. "Your Cutie Mark, your Cutie Mark!" she sang, using a hoof to point to her friend's flank.

"Well, I'll be," Glory said.

(#666 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-21-2012, 08:56 AM

Clover wearily raised her head to look, and gasped. "Wow," she said. "My talent must be for magic!"

(#667 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2012, 09:04 AM

"Yahooooo! When we get back home, we need to have a Cutsienera!" Stargazer said, bouncing around so much that Glory was getting dizzy just watching her.

"I thought you were tired after flying," she said.

"I was, but happiness made my less tired again," Stargazer replied. Glory sighed.

(#668 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-22-2012, 01:20 AM

Scuttler rolled his eyes at the idea of silly-filly parties. Still, he was happy every pony in the group was safe inside the house. He admired Clover's newfound cutie mark, wondering what his own talent might be.

"So, uh, now that we're in here...are we ever going to be able to go back out there?" he asked, scuffing his hoof in front of him timidly.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#669 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2012, 05:33 PM

Clover sat up and looked excitedly around. "I could host a joint party with Ruby!" she said. "She got her cutie mark too, remember?"

Lightning was the only one apart from Scuttler thinking about what to do about the townsponies.

"We could go out there and explain to them about cutie marks, and how they're not bad," he said.

(#670 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2012, 05:54 PM

"We might want to let them settle some, first, as the fog clears," Glory said.