Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#571 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Scuttler groaned and groggily woke up. He started when he saw his clock. Oh no! he thought. I was already supposed to go meet Clover and Stargazer to find out the next phase of the plan! He clumsily tumbled out of his bed and quickly looked for the book he had checked out from the library. He knew he had problems over-sleeping sometimes, but he was hours and hours late for the appointed meeting time. He toted the book with his unicorn magic and ran to the appointed spot, stamping his hooves when he got there. "Great!" he moaned. "They're already gone!" I wonder if they forgot about me, or went into the forest already, or replaced me or something..." He gulped down some fear at that last one. He has only just made these new friends, and his untimeliness was making him lose them. "I have to find out where they are," he decided aloud.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#572 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-05-2011, 06:27 AM

That would actually be fairly easy, so long as Scuttler knew where Clover lived.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#573 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-05-2011, 07:32 AM

"That's right," Clover replied to Glory. "I get bored with work usually, but I'm really working hard at my magic so that we can save Ruby. I can levitate my biggest magic textbook, so if I keep practicing, I'm sure I could levitate a filly."

(#574 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2011, 12:39 PM

"Sweet. What about the fog spell?" she asked.

(#575 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-05-2011, 03:07 PM

Scuttler suddenly remembered walking past Clover when she was standing outside what he thought was her house. He headed in that direction.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#576 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-05-2011, 06:29 PM

"I've got that down already; I can even change its colour if I want to," replied Clover.

"It's funny; I never really was interested in magic before, but now I'm working at it, I'm really having fun."

(#577 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2011, 07:08 PM

"I've always loved magic; it's so useful and so fun in so many way," Glory said with a grin.

(#578 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-06-2011, 12:22 PM

"I'd agree with that now I'm working at it," Clover replied with a smile.

(#579 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2011, 01:37 PM

"So, anyways, when are we gonna do this thing to save Ruby?" Glory asked.

(#580 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-06-2011, 02:03 PM

"As soon as I can easily levitate a filly," Clover said, firmly. "I need to be able to do that; once I get Ruby up in the air, it'll be up to Stargazer and Lightning to hold her steady. Once they do, I'll make the fog and you can help me with that. We'll then need to go to Mitta's house so we can be safe while we negociate with the townsponies and tell them that cutie marks aren't evil and Ruby isn't a witch."