Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 05:07 PM

"Of course!" he smiled, waving a hoof towards the tables. "Of course, we always welcome strangers to our town. We are all content where we are, so never venture out."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 05:10 PM

"That explains a lot, thank you," Stargaze said, flashing him a radiant smile. she turned to Clover. "Free food, Clove-girl! Isn't that wonderful!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 05:34 PM

Neptune was already beginning to help himself to the food set out.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 05:36 PM

Name: Scuttler
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...0at31516PM.png
Personality: A bit of a tattle-tale, though it only stems from his feelings of being left out. Has a bit of a Napoleon complex cause he's so small. Even though he can be a buzzkill, all he really wants is inclusion and he has some qualities that he hides to maintain his "tough" demeanor. If anypony broke through his walls, they'd find a fiercely loyal defender.
Bio: Scuttler has always been rather out of shape, and other ponies have picked on him for it. He also has a pink mane that many ponies don't see fit for a colt. He wears his mane and tale in a "punky" manner to show everypony how "tough" he is . His unicorn magic isn't anything spectacular; the best he can do right now is use it to spy by amplifying other ponies' chitchat; however, he still has to be pretty close to within earshot to succeed at this. Scuttler has always admired confident ponies; Neptune is one of idols, but he doesn't want anyone to know, so he acts very rudely towards him and his sister. He also has a bit of a crush on Clover so naturally acts nasty towards her, too. He is a good student, but tends to hide in the corner of the classroom, away from everypony. He prefers observing so he can report later. Any suspicious activity gets noticed by him right away...provided he isn't distracted.

Man, it sure is nice out, thought Scuttler as he tuned out Shimmer's crazed rantings about baby dragons. Even in his dark little corner, he could see the sun shining brightly through the window. Those pegasus ponies sure are good at their jobs, he mused. He was still gazing out at the temptingly verdant grass, thinking of all the mischief people would be up to on a day like today, when he noticed something strange. Clover, Neptune, and two other fillies were standing outside, preparing to trot off somewhere. He looked around the room. Shimmer continued to extoll the wonders of unicorn message magic, a topic he was fairly familiar with. No one is that good a tattle-tale without a bit of magic on his side. Scuttler scanned each of the desks carefully; every single one of them was full. How could that be? He saw four ponies outside, and he knew it. The only thing left for him to do was sneak out and follow them. He raised a hoof.

"Ms. Shimmer, could I have some time to go to the little colts stall?"

Ooc:I have a feeling I could get addicted to this kind of thing really quickly.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 05:43 PM

Shimmer looked surprised, but consented.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 05:44 PM

Stargazer ran to where she could smell spinach rolls, her favorite. She looked pleadingly to the pony there and said, "How many can I have?"

The pink pony with a blonde mane laughed and said, "As many as you like."

Stargazer took no less than six and began to wolf them down.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 05:45 PM

Ooc: XD You could; it's fun.

Clover replied eagerly to Stargazer, "Sure is! I'm starving after all that walking."

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 05:47 PM

Neptune had downed five cupcakes and a glass of sweet orange liquid.

Pluto was too busy admiring the icing on the cake.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 05:49 PM

Stargazer giggled at Pluto. "You eat it, silly filly!"

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 05:51 PM

"Do you think it will look that nice in my tummy if I try to eat it whole?" she asked. "I don't want to ruin it".