Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#171 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-27-2011, 06:55 PM

"Yeah, I'll check. I got some cotton candy and ice cream on the way, too," Cotton Candy said.

Stargazer watched them with growing confusion.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#172 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-28-2011, 03:18 AM

"We simply must have enough for the whole town," Minty replied. "Also, there's a chance that out of towners might come along. After all, our summer festival is famous thruout Equestria."

Clover whispered to Stargazer, "It's like they didn't even notice we were gone. We can't go in and tell everyone about Sunny Town now; they'll just think we're making it up."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#173 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2011, 07:44 AM

"Yeah! Too bad there's no, like, official list of how many people are coming," Cotton Candy said.

"Gown-ups always think we're making stuff up," Stargazer replied.

(#174 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2011, 10:10 AM

"We'll just have to get in as much candy and cake as we can get," Minty added in reply. "Better to have too much than not enough. At least the sky is nearly clear now; just two more days, maybe even one and a half, and I don't have to worry about that any more. I can just concentrate on the catering."

Clover heaved a sigh. "Yeah," she said. "They never believe anything we say, even tho they ought to, cuz they don't know that we're lying, after all. They just assume we are."

(#175 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 04:40 PM

"Even though we're not," Pluto said, before glancing at her brother, "most of the time, I mean. Sometimes for fun or something, but not about important things."

(#176 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2011, 05:56 PM

Stargazer blinked at the twins. "You two lie for fun?"

"Yeah, this organizing part is the pits... but it always seems worth it during celebration," Cotton Candy replied.

(#177 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2011, 02:12 AM

"Well..." Neptune said slowly, "it's sort of necessary to pull off a good prank. But they're harmless lies, not anything that would get somepony hurt or anything".

(#178 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2011, 09:19 AM

"I sometimes lie," Clover said. "But not about important things, only about little things like saying that a rabbit ate my homework when I didn't actually do it, or saying that I ate all my greens when I actually scraped them into the bin, so that I could have ice cream."

Minty nodded. She mentally ticked off the list everything that had been done so far. "We just need to talk to the mayor," she said to Cotton Candy. "We need to find out if Princesses Celestia and Luna are actually going to visit, and if so, what time."

(#179 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2011, 09:32 AM

"I suppose you all think tattling is just as bad as lying," Scuttler mumbled under his breath.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#180 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2011, 09:43 AM

"Tattling is worse than lying," Clover replied, giving the colt a glare. "If all you're doing is telling a few white lies that aren't going to hurt anypony, then it's worse to tattle, cuz it does hurt somepony. Maybe that pony was going to take some time out, then tell her parents or teacher about what she did herself. Maybe she just needed a little time first, to get her courage together. But cuz somepony tattled first, making what she did seem twice as bad, then everything's ruined and a pony is hurt.

"Teachers might listen to tattlers, but not every adult pony likes to hear tales. My mother doesn't like talebearers; she always told me that she'd rather not know what somepony did, rather than have another pony come telling tales."