Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2012, 11:55 AM

"Yeah, we want to hear how you decided to marry Prince Star, when everyone says he's a -" Lightning began, before being nudged violently by Clover.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-12-2012, 12:08 PM

"I hope you weren't going to curse. Yes, I know what everyone calls him, and I can understand why; I used to do the same myself."

"What changed?" Glory asked.

"A lot. See, the Prince was stopping by a few days back to see how preparations were going for his annual celebration- as was typical, we met here, and I talked to him about what was being done. We were strolling the halls when that painting of a dragon pony literally came to life, and the dragon pony -Avarice- leapt out.

"Prince Star tried to attack with some magic, but it was a little weak, and Avarice redirected his own blast against him and disappeared. I was shocked; I'd though he would have just run, but instead he'd hopped in front of me and had tried to save me.

"I took him to Dr. Tea, who patched him up. We then tried to message the princesses, but we only received a trivial response telling us it was nothing and not to worry. That was when we knew this was serious, and we took off for Ponyville. There, we met the Wielders fo the Elements; Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. Twilight agreed that something was seriously wrong. So Prince Star and I went along with her and Apple Jack to the palace to investigate.

"What we found wasn't pretty; the princesses had been imprisoned and impersonated by Changelings, and in service to Avarice. They didn't plan on taking over Equestria so everyone could see, but wanted to slowly impede harsh taxe and work laws to drain us dry.

"We left and made plans; Prince Star's empathy magic could dispel illusions, so he would reveal the impostors for what they were. We figured then that Avarice would be forced to reveal herself- and she did. The Wielders took her down. We needed the assistance of Princess Cadence to find the princesses, and she and Prince Star freed them

"Now, I didn't mention this, but earlier on I'd found out that or Prince had apparently admired me for years, but had been far too scared to say anything. The way he behaved was an act, because he had no idea what he was doing.

"Well, I'd confessed that, after seeing his kinder, true nature, I was starting to like him back. But our budding relationship had to wait until the business with Avarice was finished.

"When the Princesses were speculating over a new glass window, the Prince proposed to me, and I accepted, but one of my conditions was that he drop the act and help me for real here in Trottingham. He agreed readily."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 12:20 PM

"Wow," breathed Clover. "That's just so romantic. And also awesome, cuz you fell in love while fighting an evil dragon pony!"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 12:22 PM

"That's soooo epic!" Glory said.

"Awww, when are you getting married?" Stargazer asked.

"We havent' settled on a date, yet," Swift said. "But if you want to talk to him yourselves, he's on his way over for dinner."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 02:12 PM

"Yeah, we can stay for a little while, then we have to go," Clover said.

"I've got my Cutesinera coming up tonight and got to get things ready."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 02:14 PM

"Well, congratulations on earning you Mark," Swift said. "May I see it?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 02:22 PM

Clover proudly showed off her cutie mark, which was two crossed magic wands.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 02:27 PM

"Fantastic! You'll get to get special training for your talent," Swift said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 02:36 PM

"Wow," Clover said, excited. "I can hardly wait."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 02:43 PM

"Everypony gets that; your career is always based off your talent, so that talent needs to be honed. Why, I was near your age when I discovered my love of justice," Swift said.