Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2012, 10:51 AM

Soon, they arrived at the house. Clover tapped on the door with a hoof. She was still excited about her Cutesinara party, which was going to be that night and was a joint one with Ruby to celebrate their cutie marks appearing. All the young fillies and colts in the neighbourhood that Clover knew from school were going.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-12-2012, 10:58 AM

Swift answered promptly, as was her way. "Ah. Actually, I've been wanting to talk to you lot."

"About what?" Stargazer asked, alarmed.

"About your adventures in- what was it called? Sunny Town?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 11:06 AM

"That's right," Clover replied. "It was really weird there; time just repeated itself over and over."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 11:09 AM

"Well, please come inside and find yourselves a seat, then you can tell me all about it," Swift said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 11:16 AM

"Sure, and we can talk about the wedding, too," Clover said as she walked in and sat down.

"Sounds really exciting; was it romantic when you got proposed to?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 11:18 AM

Swift looked startled, then laughed. "Ohhh, that's a looooong story. But, here's a deal; tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine."

"WHOO! Done and done and doooone! I love stories!" Stargazer giggled.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 11:28 AM

"Me too," Clover said, smiling. She was perfectly happy with the way that things had gone.

"What happened is that we left school, cuz it was the last day and we were bored, and we went into the Everfree Forest," Clover began, hoping that they wouldn't get into trouble.

"I always wanted to go there, and thought maybe we could get our cutie marks if we did more exciting things. We saw Ruby in the forest and followed her, then we came to this pony town right in the middle of the forest. And guess what, nopony who lived there had a cutie mark. It was really weird. Then it went all scary; Ruby got a cutie mark for finding things and all the townsponies including their mayor said she was a witch, so they burned her. Mitta, that's Ruby's mother, sheltered us in her house from all the townsponies cuz they'd turned into horrible scary skeleton ponies.

"The next day, it was so weird; the day had just started all over again and it just repeated itself over and over all the time we were there. Mitta said it always did that and nopony in the town cept her had any memory of what happened afterwards. That's when Stargazer and me thought that we'd have to go back there and save Ruby, and then break the curse on the town. When we did, all the townsponies got cutie marks and so they couldn't say that Ruby was a witch any more."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 11:38 AM

"That's- I thought curses dind't exist," Swift blinked.

"It's quite the anomaly! I wish we'd had an expert along to analise it," Stargazer said.

Glory snorted. "The entire town is off, I mean, the weather is left to do its own thing! there are no pegasi to interfere."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2012, 11:45 AM

"Yeah, it's all earth ponies there," Clover said. "That's why I thought we could go back to rescue Ruby, cuz they wouldn't know what unicorns and pegasi could do. And that's how I got my cutie mark, cuz of the spells I cast."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2012, 11:52 AM

"Why- that's absolutely amazing," Swift said.

"Now it's your turn!" Stargazer sang.