Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 10:32 AM

Ooc: Very much. XD

"She's obviously a different personality from Discord, tho as powerful," Star replied.

"So rather than go down the obvious route, she's doing something sneakier. What could be more sneaky than a coupe which nopony knows has happened, while allied with those who can impersonate the princesses? Nopony would be any the wiser at first, and by the time they find out, it would be too late to do anything to stop them. The changelings feed on love, and everypony loves the princesses."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 10:41 AM

"And rightfully so; the princesses are wonderful," sighed Twilight. "We need to get the Elements quickly; I figured a quiet mission around now, when the day is still beginning and everypony is still sluggish, would be best for retrieving the elements."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 10:45 AM

Star nodded. "And we'd best do it as soon as we can; if we leave it too late, our enemies will be too powerful to defeat."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 10:51 AM

"I'll get Applejack now; I can rely on her to get things done with few complications," Twilight said before heading off to go to the apple farm.

"I'm so glad the famous six are all nice," Swift said. "It's be so much harder if they were snobs whose opinions of themselves were inflated with their fame."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Star nodded in agreement. "Yeah," he replied. "I already know Twilight's a nice pony, but I didn't know whether the others would be."

Applejack was near the farm with her brother Big Mackintosh, busy applebucking; in other words, kicking the apple trees to loose the ripe apples into buckets set underneath to catch them.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 11:12 AM

Twilight galloped right over to her friend. "Applejack!" she called.

"Well, I didn't even know Twilight; spent my whole life in Trottingham; born and raised there," Swift admitted.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 11:25 AM

Applejack turned at the sound of her friend's voice. "Well, howdy there, Twilight," she said. "Is it time, yet?"

"I know her thru Cadence," Star replied. "Cadence used to foalsit for Twilight."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 11:33 AM

"Aww, how sweet," Swift grinned.

"Yes, it is. I was hoping we could do this quietly," Twilight said to her blonde friend.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 11:39 AM

"I'll come straight away," Applejack replied. She turned to her brother.

"Think you can finish this here applebucking by yourself, Big Mac?"

"E-yup," the big stallion replied. He was a pony of few words.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 11:51 AM

"Thank you," Twilight said gratefully. She made sure to walk a bit before adding, "Swift Justice and Starlight are already up. Only Star will go with us, though; Swift will stay behind in case anyone shows up at my place."