Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 08:55 PM

"We can help each other, then."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 08:58 PM

"I'd like that," Swift said with an open sort of smile.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:34 AM

*later*

Once they had finished their breakfast, Star suggested going to see Twilight to see how things were progressing.

"I expect she'll be working on a complete plan on how things will go," he said to Swift.

"Twilight loves to get everything organised."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 09:37 AM

"I don't doubt that," Swift agreed with him. She set out with him to visit the unicorn.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:54 AM

Ponyville was a hive of activity, as normal. Again, Star found it ominous that the days and nights were progressing properly; it seemed to suggest that Avarice had a more sinister plan to take over Equestria than the normal tyrant plan. She probably aimed to implement taxes, slavery and all kinds of awful laws while in control of the castle, thru whoever she had gotten to replace the princesses.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 10:01 AM

Swift was similarly worried, but kept up a calm facade until they were let in by Twilight.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 10:11 AM

Star greeted Twilight, then said, worriedly, "Everything's as normal out there. That's what bothers me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 10:31 AM

"I know, it's bothersome. I'm not sure whether it would be best to keep everypony in the dark about this or tell them; both have risks and benefits," Twilight admitted, hewing her lip.

"Are the ponies here known to panic?" Swift asked.

"Well, actually-" Twilight began.

"Then don't tell all. Tell a few close-lipped ponies and your friends, and that's it; panic will make things even worse, in my experience," Swift said.

"How long have you been a mayor?" Twilight asked, thinking that Swift Justice looked really young.

"Six years, I believe; I started around your age," Swift replied.

Ooc: I always picture Twilight as a young adult, somewhere between eighteen and twenty; young enough to get into shenanigans and have lots of friendship trials, old enough to be allowed to live on her own.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 10:49 AM

Ooc: Same here; after all, Rarity runs her own boutique so she's got to be at least eighteen. I'd say all the mane six are around that age.

"What concerns me is the nature of Avarice's takeover," Star replied.

"I have my suspicions as to what's behind it and what she's planning. I think that instead of an obvious takeover, like what Discord did, Avarice is planning a behind the scenes takeover. She'll sneak in without anypony knowing she's there, then start putting in new laws like higher taxes or slave labour thru her figureheads.

"As for those... I may be wrong, and this is just a guess... but do you remember what happened to Cadence? A changeling imprisoned her, and impersonated her. Maybe Avarice is working with the changelings, and that's what they've done to Celestia and Luna."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 11:11 AM

"I though they were permanently banished, but, with Avarice involved, they may have been able to make their way back," sighed Twilight. "In which case, you may be right; why would a creature of Avarice's power go for subtlety otherwise? She could do an outright takeover, but she's not, which means she has worse plans ahoof," the unicorn said.

"I don't like the sound of that," Swift said.

Oo: lol, 'ahoof' instead of 'afoot'. XD Like it?