Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-21-2011, 07:57 PM

Arthur remained with Kay for a few minutes. "That was pretty hilarious, actually, better than I thought," Arthur said to his brother.

"I hate agreeing with you, but... well, it was pretty good," chuckled Kay.

"Why didn't you try it, big guy?" Arthur asked, playfully elbowing his brother.

"Me? Why didn't you? This whole playing king thins is right your your alley!" Kay replied.

"What, really? So you expected me to do... this?" Arthur said, stepping toward the stone. He struck a dramatic pose, then said in a ridiculously melodramatic tone, "I, Arthur, to claim this sword, and, with it, the throne!" He then dramatically reached out and grabbed the hilt and tugged... and the sword came free. Arthur gaped at it a moment, then shouted and threw it away from him as if he'd been burned.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2011, 08:00 PM

Luckily the street was empty, so no one had seen Arthur retrieve the sword apart from a stray dog who was too busy sniffing the a patch of muddy looking hay to pay much attention to what was going on.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:04 PM

"WHAT!?" Kay gasped. "No, this can't be right! That hacked old wizard got it wrong!" he spouted more out of shock than true anger. "For all the spell knows, I could be king!" He grabbed the sword. and waved it around. "This is messed up! For all that it's worth, the spell could've thought I pulled the sword out!" he shouted.

The last part echoed around the area, being easily heard.

(#514 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:07 PM

The dog looked up, before scampering off. It was inevitable that several of the people in surrounding houses would have heard, in addition to Merlin, who had become quite protective of his sword scheme.

(#515 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:09 PM

"In fact, some people came out to see what was going on, and when a young servant girl saw Kay holding the sword from the stone, she immediately ran off to spread the news.

(#516 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:11 PM

Merlin arrived quickly, he was the only one, alongside Ector who knew that somehow Arthur must have pulled the sword out with Kay getting ahold of it after. Guine, who was a few streets away turned around to see what was going on as people began to rush back to the center of the town.

(#517 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:12 PM

People immediately began to congratulate Kay, who dropped the sword, feeling more than a little freaked and shocked into silence at last. Arthur then stepped forward and picked up the sword. "He- he didn't pull it out... I did."

(#518 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:15 PM

"Well," Merlin cleared his throat an turned to face the crowd. "It appears we have an heir," he boomed.

Guine who was standing at the back of the crowd couldn't get a clear view of what was going on. All she could hear was Merlin's rather loud announcement.

(#519 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 08:17 PM

There were gasps of astonishment, and word spread like wildfire. Ector arrived at last and pushed his way through tot he front.

Arthur stared at his foster father silently for a moment, then, "Why didn't you tell me?"

(#520 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2011, 10:20 PM

Merlin turned but didn't say anything, Ector knew Arthur better than anyone, if anyone knew what to say it would be him. Besides, the wizard wasn't very good with emotional scenes and the prospect scared him a little.