Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#381 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-19-2011, 07:57 PM

"Sort of?" Arthur said helplessly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2011, 03:16 AM

"Well it's a bad habit," Guine said, "unless you don't like the person offering you help, then I can understand".

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#383 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2011, 06:51 AM

"What? No, I like you a lot, Guine; I've had the most fun being around you than I've had in ages," arthur said.

(#384 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 07:53 AM

Guine grinned and held out her hand to help Arthur up, "I like you to. So that means I'm allowed to help you, deal?"

Meanwhile the King had finally finished consulting with his council and had retired to his chambers for the day. He was feeling more tired than usual, knowing he would eventually have to tell Arthur the truth was wearing him down.

(#385 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:00 AM

"Oh, alright, but I'm not taking all the jewels," Arthur conceded.

Unfortunately for the king, someone wrapped in a cloak was there waiting for him.

(#386 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:04 AM

"Fine, I say we take walk then, it's nice enough outside," Guine said.

Uther frowned as he saw the figure. "Is there something I can do for you?" he asked a little impatiently, assuming it was one of the members of the court.

(#387 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:09 AM

"Sounds good to me," Arthur said.

"That's something you should have said eighteen years ago," replied a deep but distinctly womanly voice. The figure threw back the hood, revealing a sharp-featured but attractive woman with wild black curls and grey eyes. "I doubt you even know my name, you worthless sperm donor; you abandoned m mother to raise me alone and to be condemned by all for falling for a man who never returned her feelings."

(#388 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:25 AM

"Brilliant," Guine grinned.

"You..." Uther stuttered slightly before regaining his former cold exterior. "Morgana, I believe".

(#389 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:31 AM

Arthur took her hand and stood. "So let's go before the biting bugs come out."

Morgana smiled and, in a flash, was behind him, a blade by his collar bone. "You were a fool to cut me out of my birth-right, old man; now you're left without an acknowledged heir. Let's see how your precious Camelot will crumble into chaos without you..."

(#390 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2011, 08:53 AM

"Indeed, wouldn't want youbto get bitten," Guine laughed.

"You have no idea what I felt," Uther said calmly, the pressure of the blade causing his tone of voice to tilt oddly. "I loved your mother as I loved you. Merlin convinced me that the best way to keep you both safe was to keep you out of Camelot. He was scared of what people would do to you if they knew the true nature of your birth. I shouldn't have taken his advice, It's a choice I regret even now, but I was scared as well. That's what you are now, frightened. If you weren't then you wouldn't be holding a blade to your own father's throat. I let fear get the best of me, Morgana. Death will not be my downfall, knowing my daughter is making the same mistake that I have, however, will. Be aware that if you kill me whatever fate befalls you afterwards is one of your own making, as mine was".

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 07-22-2011 at 09:12 AM.