Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-26-2011, 04:38 PM

"I think the main thing we have to worry about is another assasination. The boats already been rocked, if they can get another murder in we'd be one inch away from war." Axel said.

- - -

Karin had been looking for Arkady, not because she particularly liked in, to be truthful she mainly thought indifferently about the other assasins. The reason she had been looking for him was to find out if there were any further instructions she should carry out.

"Did he tell you anything else about what's going to happen next before?" she asked. 'He' being the Grand Master.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 02-26-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-27-2011, 07:37 AM

"I have a friend I could contact," Star said. "He might know something about the assassins. He might well have been made the offer to be one himself, like Damien's father was. If we could put a name to some of them, it would help a great deal."

Star didn't mention that her friend, Liam, was a vampire to Amella; she wasn't sure where Amella stood on vampires.

~~~

Arkady wasn't overly keen on Karin either; vampires and werewolves traditionally didn't get on. He replied rather shortly, "Nothing yet. The Grand Master is still deciding which country would be the best to target next to tighten the noose."

In fact, the Grand Master was thinking of either England or Japan. Japan had been an enemy of America in the past, and England was an allie. Which would be more effective, he wondered.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-27-2011, 08:12 AM

"You seem to have a lot of contacts," Rose said as she switched around two sets of notes. She was almost done putting them in order, then she could put them back in the file.

Ooc: *insert squeal over mention of a certain sour vamp*

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2011, 03:07 PM

Axel didn't say anything, he was silently pondering the fact that whoever it was could have millions of assasins working for him or her, or on the other hand they could have aroun five. He didn't know where to begin.

- - -
"Oh," Karin replied quietly, she didn't bother to thank Arkady. Instead she turned on her heels and continued to walk down the corridor.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-27-2011, 06:15 PM

"A few," Star replied. "This one is only a casual aquaintence; however, it would make sense to ask him. He knows a lot about this kind of thing."

(#56 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2011, 10:18 PM

"Any information we can get should be welcomed," Axel sighed, "seeing as we're not exactly overwhelmed with facts at the moment."

(#57 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-28-2011, 02:40 PM

Amella wasn't aware that vampires, werewolves or other creatures existed; indeed, she thought they were all fairy tales and nonsense. While there was a division at the CIA for researching such creatures, Amella had never gone near it, and regarded it as a joke.

Amella considered Star's friend, then piped up.

"How about security? If he did get an offer, and accepted it, then we could be strolling straight into a trap. Tactically speaking, we want to arrange any meeting with your pal in a wide open, bright public space, which lacks any good vantage points for snipers."

While saying this, Amella was careful to soften her tone down to sound more like she was giving advice; that way, Star would, hopefully be more likely to listen to her.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-28-2011, 03:10 PM

"Liam wouldn't accept any offer by them; he doesn't like that kind of thing," Star replied. "However, we can go and meet Liam in a public place; I can book us a private room in a local bar."

(#59 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-28-2011, 05:08 PM

"Liam... that's a nice name," Rose murmured. "Sort of... old-timey and elegant sounding."

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2011, 12:48 AM

"Would he talk if all of us were there? I mean, I have my credentials but that doesn't equal automatic trust," Axel said.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 03-01-2011 at 02:24 AM.