Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-19-2011, 07:24 AM

Angel sniffled. "I- I guess. I don't even know what I am... other than a real life version of a character from DC Comics, that is," she said, of course referring to Poison Ivy. She didn't even consider that Arkady might not know who that was. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-19-2011, 07:31 AM

Arkady didn't. Tho he had spent some time in both America and England, the finer points of comic book heroes and villains had passed him by.

"What?" he said, puzzled.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2011, 07:50 AM

Angel looked confused a moment, the figured out what she'd said that Akrady hadn't understood. "Poison Ivy is a comic book character. She's a young scientist who specializes in plants. Someone tries to poison her, but she instead becomes immune to all plants, and some comics seem to give her power over plants and even make her almost an elemental of sorts," Angel explained. Angel found her phone and used it to browse the internet, then showed him a picture. "See? Though at last Poison Ivy gets to keep her hair..."

Ooc: Poison Ivy

(#534 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2011, 07:51 AM

"You could maybe do something so that your hair stays; it might still be green or leafy, but it would be there."

(#535 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2011, 07:58 AM

"I'd have to work on it," Angel said with a sigh. "I need more water..." she murmured. One of the vines strewn on the floor shot toward her and wrapped its and around the empty glass she'd used earlier, making Angel gasp. She stared at the glass, then looked at the en suite bathroom, and the vine zipped away, carrying the glass with it. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite manage o turn on the sink without being able to see it, and she growled in frustration.

(#536 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2011, 08:06 AM

Arkady sighed, and went over to the sink to turn the tap on himself. "You'll just have to practice," he said. "It took me quite a while to find out just what I could do, back when I was turned into a vampire."

(#537 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2011, 08:07 AM

"Thank you," Angel said, moving the cup until she felt the added weight of the water. "It feels weird, and concentrating this hard is making me dizzy."

(#538 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2011, 08:15 AM

"It'll take practice, that's all. But you have to work at it," Arkady added. "Nothing is worthwhile if it doesn't take hard work."

(#539 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM

"I guess," sighed Angel. She dragged the cup out from under the faucet and gently dragged it along the floor to prevent spilling, then brought it up very wobbly to where she could grab it with her hands.

(#540 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2011, 06:49 PM

"Since you can't reverse it, you might as well accept it," Arkady remarked. "You think, even tho I chose it, I automatically accepted being a vampire right from the start? It took time."