Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2011, 06:27 PM

"None of your business," Damien snapped back.

~~~

Not knowing what to say, Arkady began to get dressed.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-25-2011, 06:32 PM

"Who went and shoved a stick up your rear?" Rose muttered. she spun around to face Star. "So, where are those notes you wanted me to organize?"

~~

"I still hate you, but, d@mn, you're good in bed," Angel said, staying right where she was in her own bed.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2011, 06:51 PM

Damien shoved Rose. "You think you're better than me, but you're wrong. You're just some stuck up girl. Go to hell."

He stomped over to the other side of the lab, refusing to take any part in the conversation. Star sighed; Damien had become very difficult lately. "Over there, in the blue file," she replied to Rose.

~~~

Pulling on the last of his clothes, Arkady acknowledged the compliment with a faint smile. He then left the room, thinking that it was weird that he would sleep with a woman he disliked so much.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2011, 06:53 PM

Rose stuck her tongue out at Damien then retrieved the files. "Do you want these organized by date, Star?"

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2011, 07:06 PM

"Yes please," Star replied. "I really ought to have them in order myself, but it's not something I find very easy."

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2011, 07:13 PM

"No problem," Rose said. she sat down and began to spread out all the files before she would put them into a specific order.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2011, 08:18 PM

Axel sighed, "I really don't know what we're going to do about these circumstances for the time being."

(#48 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-26-2011, 07:50 AM

At that moment, Amella Sands arrived. She was a tall woman, of slender but muscular build, with raven black hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, save for a few pieces which escaped at the front. Surprisingly for a CIA agent, she was wearing relatively casual clothing, all of which was in dark colours to avoid sticking out. This was because nothing quite caught people's attention like a fancy black suit, sunglasses and suspicious holster bulge under the arm. It was evident from Amella's expression that she had arrived in time to see Damien's petulant outburst, and was less than impressed by the show, being ex-military, and therefore disciplined to a high degree. Her face was not exactly pretty, but it had a hard sort of beauty, which was detracted from by the grim set of her mouth.

Getting clearance to join this group from her higher ups had not been easy; the CIA was stretched to the limit after the recent events, and many agents had been deployed to Russia and France to try and influence the situation. Amella knew well that this had never been on the successful list of the CIA's tactics, and that these agents would probably prove more or less useless. This was the argument she'd used while arguing with her superiors; she'd told them that they could spare her, and that she may have a chance to make some headway.

She did not mince words. Crossing the lab in several strides and leaning on a counter top near Star and Axel, she spoke a short and to-the-point sentence:

"What the hell is going on?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-26-2011, 07:55 AM

Star looked coolly back at Amella. She'd invited this woman over along with Axel, but she didn't intend to let her run the show. She told Amelia in a few words the situation as it stood.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-27-2011 at 07:31 AM.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-26-2011, 08:27 AM

Amella nodded, processing the information for further use later. She had no wishes to try and assume control of the group; that would only complicate matters and make it harder for Amella to do her job. Additionally, she didn't really know what actions would be best to take, so she was perfectly content to be directed.

"Okay." Said Amella. Nothing else important came to mind for her to say, so she didn't bother with idle chit-chat. Leaning back, she prepared to listen, or answer questions she was asked.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant