Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#261 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-15-2011, 05:37 PM

Amella was not impressed at being told to wait at the front door, but did as she was told. She tapped her foot, looked irritably from side to side, and generally did her best to exude annoyance as she waited for Liam to get back.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-16-2011, 02:52 PM

Liam returned and handed the piece of paper to Amella. "There you are," he said. "Was there anything else? I do need to go out and hunt tonight."

Last to arrive was Arkady. Once everyone was there, the Grand Master took out a file. It was a standard issue hospital file and he opened it. "This could be our greatest weapon yet in bringing the plan to fruition," he said. "We need to break into a mental hospital based in Canada and retrieve this boy."

The file showed a photograph of a fifteen year old boy with dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. He looked fairly normal, but was wearing a mouthpiece and a straitjacket. His name was listed as Diego Blake.

"I have a spy within this hospital," the Grand Master continued. "He tells me that this boy has considerable power, and can make almost anything he wants happen. Of course, we shall need to safeguard ourselves. Angel; you will need to make in the lab something we can use to threaten him with if he does not do as he is told.

"You will all be needed in the plan to break him loose. He has been in the hospital since he was a child, so is unused to life on the outside. This we can use to our advantage. Canada has been an allie of America for quite some time. Let's see if we can't damage that alliance."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#263 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-16-2011, 04:04 PM

"I'll get right on it. But, sometimes, bribery works as well as and even better than threats; dangerous though he is, he's still a teenager, and one who probably resents not being able to do things other teenagers can... video games, fattening food, for the facility gives him crappy health food, I'm sure, and possibly sex," Angel suggested. "If he refuses bribery, the threat will work just fine, but bribery could make a bit of an ally out of him, make him more willing to cooperate."

(#264 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2011, 04:20 PM

"Good idea," the Grand Master replied. "At first, we'll have to use something to control him, cuz he won't know who we are and won't trust us. But after that, we can make sure that he knows that we're to be trusted and that we can give him anything he wants.

"You all must go to Canada to participate in the break in. It will be difficult and the hospital has a lot of security."

(#265 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2011, 04:26 PM

"I can make a lethal-injection collar for him; best threat there is. Nothing he does will prevent it... and I'll be sure to tell him that," Angel said with a flip of her golden hair.

(#266 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-16-2011, 04:38 PM

"Have we got any information on their security?" Karin asked. " A smooth break in is easier to cover up."

(#267 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2011, 04:47 PM

"They rely on good old fashioned physical guard presence, rather than technology," the Grand Master replied. "So it will be impossible to utilise a computer system, or hack into cameras."

"I could get Karin and Angel in the building," Arkady said. "I'll just use my mind control to make whoever's in charge of admitting visitors think that they're visiting psychiatrists. Then it'll be easy enough for them to take the boy and go. I'm sure that Angel and Karin could think of a way to break out."

(#268 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-16-2011, 04:51 PM

"I'll be able to get us out after Angel gets the kid," Karin replied. "It shouldn't be too difficult."

(#269 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2011, 04:55 PM

"I will need to put the collar on before we remove his straightjacket; the files says his powers are controlled with his hand, and the jacket is the only thing preventing him from using them. If we were to remove the jacket before putting on the collar, then he'd immediately use his powers to his advantage. By installing the collar first and telling him what it's for, then we'll at least make him pause as we undo the jacket."

(#270 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2011, 05:03 PM

"That's a good plan to follow," the Grand Master said. "You can leave for Canada as soon as Angel finishes the collar. You may go."