Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#241 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-20-2011, 07:06 PM

Jill resolved to stay and watch over the Prime Minister until there was no longer any chance of him being assassinated.

*later*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#242 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-21-2011, 11:13 AM

Amella contacted the others via phone to inform them of the Werewolf, and that Jill had beaten it. She explained she'd seen it by hacking into the security cameras.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#243 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-21-2011, 07:01 PM

Star thanked Amella for keeping an eye on things; despite Liam's assurances, she had worried about whether Jill would be able to fight off the assassin.

(#244 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-21-2011, 07:18 PM

Axel had decided to take a day off (yes, he could do that once every blue moon) to check in with Star. As of yet all he had hears was that there had been an attempt on the Prime Ministers life, yet the assassin had escaped leaving no trace behind. Security cameras could give them a lot more information.

(#245 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2011, 10:04 PM

Amella was trying to cover that route, but there was no telling how well Karin had managed to evade being seen on any camera. Also, she couldn't go over every hour of tape on every single video camera, so she was checking later on the videos depending on how far they were from the Prime Minister's building. This saved a lot of time, but it also produced a risk of missing Karin altogether, as there was no telling how quickly she had moved away or if she'd paused at intervals.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#246 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2011, 12:31 AM

In fact when Karin had disabled security it had effected a great number of the cameras hooked up to the system, therefore all that was left consisted of grainy videos of a wolf type creature leaping at Jill and the back of a human figure.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 04-22-2011 at 12:46 AM.
(#247 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2011, 09:14 PM

These, Amella managed to find, and she sent both to Axel in an email, along with any relevant data.

(#248 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-23-2011, 03:52 AM

Axel scanned the footage, pausing and adjusting the amount of 'zoom' at regular intervals but he didn't get much. After the initial shock at the fact they were dealing with werewolves as well now he felt pretty good about things. After all the Prime Minister was still alive, wasn't he?

Axel emailed Amella back asking if it was possible for her to check criminal records, and other classified data and try and pinpoint the identity of the attacker. From the look of what she'd sent him though there was little more they could do at present.

(#249 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-27-2011, 11:15 AM

Amella replied that she couldn't check the CIA's database immediately, as it would require a while to get clearance, and there was no way she could safely access the British system without hacking it to death and leaving a mile-wide swathe of evidence in her wake. She told him their best bet would be to ask the Prime Minister himself to let them in.

(#250 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Jill would be able to help them with this; due to her actions in fighting off the intruder, she was now the Prime Minister's most trusted aide.