Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-15-2011, 08:50 AM

"Huh. Was he their only Russian-spaking agent?" Rose said. "Well, at least he'd have he natural accent, and he'd know how the people are and the layout of the land better than anyone who's never been there... right?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2011, 09:03 AM

Liam shrugged. "I don't know if there are any other Russian assassins, but I know he's one. He likes money, a lot. Happens when you grow up in poverty; it happened to me.

"Yeah... Russian is his first language; he only learned English after going to live there. And he used to live in Moscow so he'd know it fairly well, even taking into account all the changes."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-15-2011, 09:08 AM

"I'm sort of that way myself... though my childhood wasn't bad, or anything, up til my dad and mom died and it was just my brother and I... but that has nothing to do with anything, does it? I'm rambling, je regrette, continuez, s'il vous plait."

(#144 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-15-2011, 09:13 AM

Liam looked blank; he'd never learned French. Even when he and Sapphire had lived in Paris, he'd mainly gotten by with scraps of badly spoken French and Sapphire's superior skill in learning the language. She spoke several languages by now, of course; Sapphire had a talent for learning different languages which Liam didn't possess.

(#145 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-15-2011, 09:15 AM

Rose saw Liam's blank look and cursed in French, then said, "Sorry, French is my native language; I slip sometimes. Basically I apologized for rambling and told you to continue telling what you know on the Cicadey guy... er... Arcade guy... HA! Arkady!"

(#146 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2011, 03:43 PM

"Do you know who he's working for?" Axel asked.

(#147 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-15-2011, 08:04 PM

"Not a clue; I haven't been able to find that out yet. Whoever it is, he's good at covering his tracks."

(#148 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-15-2011, 08:33 PM

"Are we even sure it's a he?" Rose wondered aloud.

(#149 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-15-2011, 08:53 PM

Amella was nodding to herself, taking the conversation in, when a piece of information snagged. She stared blankly at Liam.

"Hold on. If he was one of Stalin's agents, shouldn't he be very old or dead by now? How does an ancient man or a corpse go about murdering a world leader?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#150 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-15-2011, 08:54 PM

Liam just stared at Amella. "Arkady is a vampire, of course," he said. "Sapphire made him one back when they were together. Just as I turned her."