Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2011, 10:08 AM

Diego smirked in satisfaction. "Now what?" he said to Angel.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-07-2011, 11:07 AM

"I'm supposed to at least repor in, but first we go to a hotel... I've already disabled her powers. When she wakes up, all you have to do is keep her form escaping. I'll be here looking at the boy she killed; I hardly doubt she's in any sort of mental state to accurately describe her powers to us. If you're curious, you can try... but I'm sure you just want to hook up your PS3 to the hotel tv," Angel said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2011, 12:57 PM

Diego nodded. "If you don't reactivate my collar," he said. "I'm sure I can stop her escaping."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2011, 03:19 PM

"Just behave, Diego; no chaos. Only use your powers if she tried to escape, and go for something untraceable. If I find that you misused your powers, I'll- I'll reactivate your collar before taking away your video games," She said.

Jenny was still on the ground while they had this conversation. Now that she was still, if one looked closely, one would notice that, beneath the grime earned form a hard life in the streets, she was a pretty girl with promising curves. If ever cleaned up and well-fed, she'd likely turn out to be beautiful... too bad she was also entirely insane.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Diego was as well, so he would get on well with her. At the hotel, tho he longed to cause havoc, he didn't want to lose his computer games so he resisted the impulse.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2011, 09:38 PM

While Angel was at the lab, Jenny woke slightly ahead of schedule. She kicked her way out of the blankets Angel had used to tuck her in, then tugged at her collar. "I'm na doggy!" She said, pouting, as she tugged at her collar. she eyes Diego, who appeared to have one too, and said, "You're na doggy, either! Why the collar?"

She then noticed that he was playing a shooting game of some sort and, fascinated sat down beside him on his bed to gape. "Whoa! You gotta game! What are you playing?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-08-2011, 08:07 AM

"Call of Duty," replied Diego. "And the collar suppresses powers. Mine is deactivated right now, cuz Angel told me to use my powers on you if you try to escape."

Diego shrugged expressively. "Angel's part of this group called the Assassins. They busted me out of the mental hospital where I spent most of my life; in return, I do what they say. I get computer games and almost everything I want so it's better to do that than not to."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2011, 09:20 AM

"People were mean to you when you were a kid. Like me. I see it in your colours," She said, nodding. "What do others call it? Oras? Auras? Silly-sounding word!" she giggled. Seemed to stop when she noticed the bathroom. "A shower!" she squealed. "I have'na had one in so long!"

She ran for the bathroom and turned the dials to get warm water. "EEE! Look at the wee little soaps!" She then str.pped without bothering to close the door for her shower, oblivious to the fact that Diego would likely end up watching; even half-starved, she had a nice figure, with wide hips and fairly delicate shoulders. She stepped into the shower without bothering with the curtains at all... or rather, she began to play with them, but didn't put them to any use.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-08-2011, 10:54 AM

Diego did watch; he had long forgotten the deal he'd made with Angel, and in any case, he liked Jenny a lot better. Diego wasn't surprised at Jenny's lack of self consciousness; he didn't have any himself about getting undressed in front of others. The asylum had done that.

"Where are you from, then?" Diego asked Jenny, looking back at his computer game. "You're not American."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2011, 08:22 PM

Jenny giggled. "Soooooooootland! Very pretty there, but I belonged to mean people there, so I went away to here. Didn't want the bad people to find me," she said as she stepped into the shower and began to lather her hair with shampoo, cooing and saying, "Look at the wee little bubbles it makes!" half to herself.