Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-03-2011, 04:10 PM

"Wow. Well, a deal's a deal..." Rose fished in her bag until she found and pulled out a pocket knife. She lifted her arm and cut on the wrist, wincing as she did so, but away from the veins, just beneath her thumb. Just as the blood began to pool, Rose clamped her other hand on top of the wound and closed her eyes in concentration.

Within a few seconds, her hand glowed, first so that it was only barely perceptible, then like her hand was wrapped in a halo of white-gold light. Once the light died away, Rose removed her hand from her wrist, revealing that there wasn't even a scar left behind. The only evidence that there'd ever been a cut was that there was a small amount of blood on her hand and wrist, but it looked more like she'd accidentally touched something bloody with her hand and transferred her blood to her wrist than as if she'd been bleeding herself.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM

"I can do that," Damien said. "Cept there's no weird glow, and I don't have to think about it, it just heals up."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM

"But I can do it to other people, too, and a few other tricks," Rose said.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2011, 04:46 PM

"I probably could heal other people if I wanted," Damien said. "I just don't see the point. And what other tricks? I can do other stuff, too; just that I promised Granma I wouldn't do any of it unless it was an emergency."

(#95 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2011, 04:52 PM

"Er, well, I can create illusions, shoot out white fire like a freakin' comic book hero or something, I can talk to animals, and I can go invisible. What else can you do?" Rose asked

(#96 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2011, 05:01 PM

"Bite people and inject venom, hit people with psychic blasts, use telekinesis and communicate psychically," Damien said, trying to think of everything. "Um... put up a shield, track someone by scent, oh yeah, and be resistant to a lot of stuff that would kill an ordinary human."

(#97 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2011, 05:05 PM

"Oh, I can shield, too, but my brother is better at it than I am," Rose said. "Wait, venom? Like a snake? Er- maybe I shouldn't be so surprised given the eyes..."

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2011, 05:26 PM

"Granma made my father out of reptile DNA, as well as a seventh human," Damien said. "One of the reptile types was taipan, which is the deadliest reptile in the world. He's always really cold, has no feelings or emotions. I'm not like that at all."

(#99 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2011, 05:34 PM

"No, you're not; except for the eyes, you pass for a normal teen," Rose said.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2011, 05:48 PM

"That's why I wear sunglasses. It's easier than having to explain all the time."