Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#921 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 03:08 PM

"What's even the point of talking to her? She's not going to tell us anything."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#922 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 03:24 PM

"I won't have much of a choice. My next stop was the Bureau."

"Glad you didn't decide to just pop in. The angel-blocking spells would've shredded you." Liz pulled a pair of handcuffs out. "Sorry, just protocol."

Castiel sighed and nodded, holding her hands behind her back, and Liz cuffed her.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#923 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 04:01 PM

Diego looked bored, kicking at the dirt. "Is that it? I hardly got to do anything."

(#924 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 04:02 PM

"You saved my suit from being shredded outright. That's hardly a small matter to me." Johann's voice was smiling, for lack of expression. "What would you like for lunch? My treat."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#925 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 04:21 PM

Diego still looked sulky. "I didn't get to fight anyone or kill any bad guys. That's the point."

(#926 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 04:26 PM

"There will be more where - Liz, look out!"

"Wh-dammit!" Liz threw Castiel and herself to the ground as one of the wolf demons stopped playing dead and lunged at the two.

Halestorm
(#927 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 04:40 PM

Others followed, as, taking this as their cue, several other wolf demons gave up on shamming dead and flew at Liz.

Diego clenched his fists and unleashed a hex aimed at the wolf demons, causing their own bodies to attack them; their lungs to stop pumping air, their blood to stop circulating. The nearby bricks crumbled, the dust forcing itself into the eyes, ears and mouths of the wolves, suffocating them.

Diego was in trouble; he'd overstrained his power and a migraine hit him. He doubled up, falling on to hands and knees as he vomited, before collapsing on the ground.

(#928 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2011, 04:48 PM

"Schi'esse!" Johann picked Diego up. "Let's get back, lunch can wait!"

*back at the BPRD*

Diego was put in the care ward and a CT had been done, just to be safe; there had been a mutant through in the past that had a similar reaction when he used telekinesis, and he'd used it so much and so powerfully at one point that he'd given himself an aneurysm. O_o But Diego seemed to be fine, though they were going to keep him there until the migraine completely passed. The room he was in had the lights low as well.

Castiel was sitting in one of the cells by herself, staring through the bars at another occupant across the hall. "... how did I possibly miss those ones." She looked ashamed of herself.

Halestorm
(#929 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-30-2011, 04:53 PM

Ana had heard hat Diego had overreached his power and conked himself out, and had come to help out; true, he hadn't exactly been kind to her, but it wasn't in Ana's nature to carry a grudge any more than it was in Dean Winchester's nature to be abstinate.

Plus, she'd noticed that not a lot of people actually liked Diego much; they were doing what was necessary, and nothing further. So it was ana that placed a warm, damp cloth on his forehead, Ana that fluffed his pillows, played with the heat depending on whether he began to sweat or shiver, and Ana who stayed beside him. For Ana believed that everyone deserved to be looked after when ill in a manner that said the nothing the injured or sick did in the past mattered.

(#930 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2011, 05:02 PM

Diego had vomited til he had nothing left to bring up; now, he occasionally dryretched, but mostly he lay flat out on the bed, unable to move cuz of the immense pain in the left side of his head. At this time, he didn't know who it was who was putting cold cloths on his forehead, or who was staying next to him. He kept his eyes shut cuz it hurt to open them.